Chapter 18

Tobias POV

We have been playing Candor or dauntless for an hour now but don't plan on stopping quite yet. I haven't had to take off any clothes yet but Tris how ever has taken off her leather jacket. It's now Zeke's turn and he scans the room looking for his victim I secretly pray it wont be me and luckily it isn't it's Zakk, Zeke questions "Zakk my buddie Candor or dauntless" Zakk replies "Candor" this of course triggers the Pedrads to use the dreaded word pansycake but then Zeke continues "whose your crush" Zakk murmurs not making eye contact "Tris" I heard it and I'm pretty sure everyone else did to, Tris sees me looking agitated so she rubs my arm and kisses the spot behind my ear whispering "don't worry about it, I love you" I turn and look her in the eyes giving her a warm smile mouthing I love you too.
-
-
-
Tris POV
Its been two more hours and everyone is in either trousers (skirt in my case) or shirt. I hear my name get called and look at the direction of which the sound came from that is Marlene, I smirk and say "you know my answer, dauntless duh" she smiles maliciously "I dare to you go with out dauntless cake for 2 months" I instantly shake my head and take off my skirt saying "not a chance". Now I'm only in my bra and under wear and people are staring one of those people being Zakk, Tobias hugs me from behind and ends up hiding me behind his back then speaks "urm, I think we should call it a night" my brothers nod their heads in agreement,Tobias passes me his shirt to put on and because of how short I am it goes past my but.As Tobias leaves to go to the dorms he hugs me and whispers in my hair "I had a great day today, I love you." I look at him smiling and reply "so did I, love you too and good luck for stage two tomorrow" he kisses me quickly on then lips and leaves.
-
-
-
I fall asleep in Tobias' shirt, I love the way he smells. I love Tobias so much. As i'm falling asleep I begin thinking about how perfect today was, i'm glad of got my best friend Zakk back, but I feel bad because he has feelings for me but I don't feel the same way, I would never tell Tobias this but a few years ago when me and Zakk were with each other all the the time I used to have a crush on him but as time changes so do feelings and I am certain of my feelings for Tobias.

A/N~ sorry it's been a bit I try really hard but I have a lot going on at the moment. When I get the chance I will update ☺️