chapter 3

Tobias POV
After jumping from the train on to the building we are stood on a roof and a man called Max asks us to jump again this time literally in to dauntless! Im definitely not going first because i am deadly afraid of heights and to be honest even the people who aren't of heights don't want to go first purely scared for their safety but then i see three hands shoot up in the crowd.
-
-
-
Tris POV
As soon as Max asks who wants to jump first me ,Uri and Zeke all put our hands up, Max chuckles shaking his head saying "Pedrads". All three of us race to the edge and fight over who goes first. Whilst Uri and Zeke are arguing about it i take the chance to jump as they aren't looking i quickly stand on the edge and jump, when i hit the net i look up and see their still arguing i shout up to them "hey pansycakes" they look down at me with a look of anger , i see Uri get on Zekes back i quickly climb off the net and they come down after, once they are off the net Zeke runs at me and throws me over his shoulder and Uri begins to tickle me but their attempt of revenge is short lived when Uri accidentally kicks Zeke in the back of the knee and he falls to the floor and to try to prevent myself from falling aswell i grab on to Uri and he comes down with us. By now every one has already jumped and is stood crowded around us staring at us and we just burst out laughing, Amar walks up to us and says to everyone "These are the Pedrads they are crazy and also avoid walking down the corridor of their apartment because you may find yourself in the middle of all kinds of weird situations".
-
-
-
Zeke POV
Once everyone is in their dorms i walk in and shout"party at mine tonight be there or be pansycake!". Everyone cheers except for some of the transfers they just look at me confused. I see Tobias sitting on his own on a bunk so i walk over and sit next to him.
-
-
-
Tobias POV
Zeke comes to sit next to me he is the only one who has made an effort to speak to me or even i have make an effort to speak to i think me and him are going to be good friends. He smiles at me and says "your definitely coming tonight" i roll my eyes and sigh in defeat saying "yeah i guess so". Deep down i know it wont be that bad because Tris will probably be there and i want to get to know her more because i think i like her, but she would never go for someone like me i see all the other guys in dauntless stare at her if he could have any of them why would she choose some stiff from abnegation.