Neville looked as if he could punch Draco square at the face.
"I have killed Nagini, to recall, Malfoy. Don't challenge me to give you the fate the snake has for itself in." Neville warned.

"So what do you mean? Do you think your all likeable for what you have done? You're still nothing Longbuttom." Draco spat.

Neville scoffed, sarcastically.
"Give your best in showing the new you, Malfoy, cuz, even though that mark on your arm has faded, you're still the outcast no one wants." Neville said, and with that he walked away.

Just in time Ginny came hopping down the stairs, followed by Harry, Ron, Hermione, rubbing eyes and yawning.

"You're annoying Ginny, I don't know what should I do to a sister like you." Ron complained.

"Like as if you had another sister." Ginny said.

"Why did you ever become this noisy?" Ron complained again.

Ginny just shrugged, "Hey Draco, are you okay?" She asked noticing Draco staring at the window.

Draco turned to her, "Yeah, I'm fine." He said.

"Good, then. Breakfast!" Ginny sang.

After that everyone had breakfast and changed into their clothes.
Draco was about to get out of his room when he saw Luna standing in his doorway.

"Hey." Draco smiled.

Luna smiled, "Hi."

Draco felt the whole world disappear and only Luna thing visible.

"I noticed that Neville and you hadn't spoke since last night. Is there something wrong?" Luna asked.

Draco smiled, "Nothing's wrong." He lied.

"Hey um, so, thank you for everything." Luna said.

Draco looked at her, "Thank you for what?"

"For being there for me even if I'm down, thank you, Draco." Luna said, before a tear fell down her on her cheek.

Draco moved closer to her and placed his hand on her cheek, and wiped her tear away, and then he hugged her.

"Hush now, I won't leave you. Don't worry, because I'm here." Draco whispered, running his hand on Luna's back.

Luna backed away, and then looked into his eyes.
"Your eyes, they're gray" she whispered moving closer to Draco, looking intently at him,
"And they're beautiful." She said, and with that she kissed him.

Luna kissed him softly, and Draco felt he was in wonderland. It took him seconds to react before returning the kiss. He kissed her back, running his hand through her hair. It was awesome. The feeling of it was beautiful. Draco never knew this day would come. He never thought he would have Luna Lovegood. The girl who he once pranked and bullied leave him hanging for love, wanting more, craving less but feeling every sense of it. He drowned at the scent she let him smell. He fought the feeling that she let him feel. He was a slave in disguise. He was willing because of her, not because he wanted her but because he loved her.

Luna then pulled away, out of breathe and so was Draco.

"I loved that." Draco said.

"Thanks, wait for more." Luna smirked.

"See ya, Draco." She said and with that she backed away and headed out of the room, leaving Draco yet again, smiling.

Why, would he never forget this moment. It was greatest feeling ever.

AN: Hey guys sorry for the late update. I've been really really busy in the past weeks. I have been shooting for a film then I had dozens if projects, then I had my thesis report on going, then defended it with all my might. So yeah, I'm so sorry guys for the wait. Don't worry, as soon as exams are done and projects are over I'll be updating much more quicker. Love you guys!