Oh No

(Tweek's POV)

It was starting to get boring at school without Craig, it was obvious that Clyde and Token felt the same. At one point Clyde even flipped off the teacher, trying to act like Craig, but it wasn't the same and he got lunch detention. Then Token had to go do extra credit for science class, so I had to sit alone at lunch, with Kyle, Cartman, Kenny, and Butters. I looked around for a moment.
"Where's Stan?" I asked.
"He's sitting with the goth kids. He got all depressed since Wendy dumped him." explained Kyle.
"Again?" asked Kenny.
"Yeah, he'll get over it eventually. He always does."
I zoned out and just focused on eating my lunch. After I was finished I walked to my locker, to get ready for my next class. I was grabbing my books when I felt a finger tap me on the shoulder.
"GAH!" I screamed in surprise, I whirled around quickly to see Wendy.
"I'm sorry, did I scare you?"
"N-no, I'm alright. You didn't scare me." I lied.
"Oh, good." She smiled warmly at me.
"So, uh, what's up?"
"Well..." She said, blushing.
I was confused on what she was doing. Then she jumped on me and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened. What the hell was she doing?! I just stood there in shock. She then let go of me and ran away, blushing crimson. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Wow, I slept in for six hours on my first day back in a month, I was really tired I guess. I didn't think it could get any worse than I see my so called boyfriend making out with Wendy."
I looked over to see Craig. Oh no, this is going to be bad.