Jealous

(Craig's POV)

"So, why did you beat up Mr. Marsh?"
I flipped Principal Victoria off in response to her stupid question.
"You're getting a weeks worth of lunch detention."
"I kicked his ass, shouldn't my punishment be worse than that?"
"Usually it would be but I found out that Stan beat up a student yesterday so I'm just giving you both detection. Now get out of my office."
I swear I've never left the principal office so quickly. I was actually okay with my punishment for once, I actually felt kind of happy....that lasted about three seconds. As I walked around the corner I saw Tweek walking down the hall with Wendy next to him.
"P-please just leave me alone!"
"Oh come on, I just want to talk to you."
I frowned, hadn't that girl ever heard of harassment charges?
"GAH! Every time I talk to you, bad things happen to me!" Tweek said tugging at a strand of his unkept hair.
Wendy grabbed Tweek's hand and smiled.
"S-stop doing that!" Tweek said in a firm voice.
Okay, I've seen enough. I walked over to Tweek and silently stood in front of him for a moment.
"Um, could you move, we're trying to walk to class together." said Wendy.
"No we're not!" argued Tweek.
I grabbed Tweek by the collar and pulled him into a kiss. I heard Wendy gasp and I guess she let go of Tweek's hand because both of his arms were around my neck. I pulled away and looked at Wendy.
"Um, could you move, we're trying to make out together."
Wendy was frozen in shock.
"Hmm, I think she's jealous that she doesn't have a hot boyfriend like me." I said smirking.