It's Official

(Craig's POV)

Tweek and I were still surprised that we had the same dream last night but we decided to not to stress about it and just play video games. Tweek was sitting cross legged on the floor, I was lying on my stomach next to him, playing Minecraft. We were playing online with Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Token, and Clyde. Tweek doesn't have mics so we couldn't talk to them but we could hear them talking. Cartman started talking crap so I killed him with meat, then everyone started killing Cartman until he quit and turned off the game. We continued playing the Tweek something out of the blue.
"So are we dating now?"
"W-what?" I blinked in surprise.
"You called me your boyfriend in that dream last night. Or could you not control what you were saying?"
I forgot that I had called him my boyfriend!
"Uh, um, do you want to be dating now?"
"Y-yeah."
"Then, yeah, we're dating now."
I was happier than I looked.
We played video games together for the rest of the day, until I had to go home.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
Thank you for 300 reads and 40 votes. I really appreciate it, especially since this is my first fan fiction and I thought no one would really like it. So yeah, thanks and also sorry about not replying to comments, I'm not that good at talking to people.