The Sleepover Part 2

(Tweek's POV)

I couldn't believe I just kissed Craig. I also couldn't believe he was blushing, it doesn't seem like something he would do. I wanted to get Token back.
"Token, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Kiss Clyde."
"....Okay...."
Token and Clyde moved closer to each other and kissed. Most people would go into grave detail about how romantic it is when people are kissing, but this kissing looked like when two drunk people are making out. They were literally making out, it was kind of awkward, I thought they were just going to kiss like Craig and I did. After they finally stopped kissing, they acted like nothing happened.
"Who wants popcorn?"
"Me!"
They both ran to the kitchen. Craig and I just kind of sat there in shock. After a few minutes, Craig broke the silence.
"Do you want popcorn, Tweek?"
"Sure."
We walked into the kitchen, where Token and Clyde were making a few bags of popcorn.
"Oh, hey guys. Just so we're clear, we don't tell anyone at school about what happened tonight, okay?"
We all accepted Token's agreement. Then we watched a bunch of movies and ate popcorn and a bunch of junk food. After that we had a pillow fight, I know it sounds girly but it's actually really fun. We then got into our sleeping bags, turned on another movie, and Token and Clyde fell asleep. I was getting cold, I think Craig was too, because he seemed to be searching for a thermostat, but he failed at finding it. He picked up his pillow and walked over and stood in front of me.
"I'm cold, scoot over."
I did so and he got in my sleeping bag with me. I wrapped my arms around him and drifted off to sleep.