Fighting and Making Up

(Craig's POV)

I dragged Tweek onto the couch and cleaned the cut on his arm, then I wrapped it in gauges.
"I don't even remember getting cut, I must have landed on a rock or something."
"Is that how all of this happened? You fell on a rock?"
"No..."
"What happened?" I said in a demanding voice.
"Stan, it was Stan."
"Stan? Why?"
"Because he wouldn't listen to me, just like you!"
I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.
"NO, DON'T DO THAT SHIT! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"
"OH, LOOK WHO'S TALKING! YOU KISSED WENDY WHILE WE'RE DATING AND I'M THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK?!"
"I DIDN'T KISS HER, SHE KISSED ME! I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO AND I DIDN'T LIKE IT!"
I blinked in surprise.
"I DON'T LIKE WENDY, OKAY?! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!"
I hung my head. "Yes, Tweek, I'm sorry."
Tweek started to sit up, he was groaning in pain. He stood up and immediately fell face first onto the floor. I knelt down next to him, and helped him sit up. Then his face fell into my chest and he weakly wrapped his arms around me.
"It's okay, Craig. I'm sorry."
I could tell he was crying. I stroked his blonde hair and kissed the top of his head.
"It's alright, Tweek, everything's okay."