"Professor Snape! Who. Is. Kurtis?!" a familiar voice said from behind me.

"What?" the concerned blonde infront of me asked.

I turned to Harry Potter, the brother of one of my daughters, and said,"Mr. Potter I would greatly appreciate it if you would not yell in the halls."

"Who is Kurtis?" Harry asked quieter.

"Kurtis was Alice's ex boyfriend from the muggle world." I explained calmly.

"What?!"The two boys surrounding me yelled in harmony.

"Kurtis was-"

"I heard you!" they both yelled.

I stood staring at the boys with similar looks on their faces. As they looke away from me and started discussing what they had heard.

I watched in amusement how civilised the two boys were talking. I had to stop them once they started arguing.

"Boys... What's the issue?" I asked staring at them.

"I never knew Alice had a boyfriend before." the two boys said together.

"Will you quit saying things together!" I snapped.

"You two sound like twins!" I added as they looked at eachother disgustingly.

"And you two better become friends again for the sake of your fiancé, my daughter, and your sister." I glared, referring to Draco, myself, then Harry.

"Acquaintances?" Draco asked Harry as his face softened.

"Friends." Harry smiled.

"For the sake of my sister." Harry added.

"Welcome to the family." Draco smiled, pulling Harry into a awkward side hug.

"Touching... Now if would both like to leave with everyone else... I suppose you should head to the carriages." I said ending the conversation.

Draco and I headed to the carriage, where Alison and Remember were waiting for us.

Alice's POV

Remember and I waited in the carriage for our dad and Draco together for a long time.

Then finally after thirty minutes the two men hopped into the carriage.

"Hello, love." Draco mumbled, sitting next to me then kissing my cheek.

"PDA." Remember said quietly.

"Oh shut up." I hissed, laying my head on Draco's shoulder.

The carriage, train, and car rides took a long time to get back to our house.

It was amusing to see Draco's face once we stepped into the muggle car. His jaw hit the floor when he saw myself driving perfectly to our house.

"When did you learn to drive?" Draco whispered to me, aghast.

"When I turned fifteen." I smiled sweetly at him.

"I'll be getting my license soon too." I added with a wide grin.

"You'll be teaching me." Draco said with a grin.

"In your dreams, Drakie." I laughed, ruffling his hair.

"Hey! You messed up my hair." Draco frowned.

"You're like my brother, you never have it tamed." I smiled.

"I'll teach you to drive, if you teach me to fly." I smirked.