"You think it's borning?" mom asked. I froze. Yeah. I was 100 percent sure of that.

"Harry?" Louis asked and he knelt in front of me.

"I'm pretty sure of it. My water broke", I whispered and then yelled in pain again. Oh god this girl kill me!

"Okay. Louis, you can drive Harry to the hospital-"

"He can't", I said and mom looked confused. Then she looked like she realized it and she sighed.

"Well fuck", she said. I almost burst into laugh. Mom never use a bad language. Like never. 

"I call to Gemma", she said a moments later and then she took his phone. She dialed Gemma's number. At the same time Louis sat next to me and he stroked my hand. 

"This is my fault", he whispered. I shook my head.

"No. It's just… I need you now", I answered and he nodded. Then he let go of my hand and stood up. I looked him a little confused. 

"Going to the bathroom", he said and left. I sighed and stroked my stomach. I needed to go to the hospital. It felt like that baby was coming right now. 

"Mom!" I said and groaned. Mom nodded and then he hang up with Gemma.

"Gemma is not home. She can't come", she said and rubbed my back. I felt like I could scream and cry at the same time. I needed to go to the hospital!

"Mom, I need-" my sentence was cutted by Edward's cry. Then Lottie cried too and I sighed. Everything was a chaos. 

"Mom, listen. Take Edward and Lottie and- and take them to the livingroom. And then-" I groaned. She was really going to come right now.

"Tell me your point, Harry", mom said and she rubbed my back again.

"I'm gonna give a birth at home", I whispered and mom looked me a few seconds, before she nodded.

"Okay. I took these cuties", mom said and took Lottie and Edward to her arms. She had do that too. They both still cried and I kissed their both forehead.

"Go", I whispered to mom, who nodded. She walked away and then Louis came to the room. For my luck. I really needed him. And he knew what to do. Maybe. Again that maybe. I wasn't sure of anything anymore.

"Where did you mother-"

"Louis, I need towels and hot water", I cutted him. Louis stared me and then he realized. 

"Harry, you can't-"

"Oh fuck! Go and get those towels and hot water!" I yelled and then groaned. I took my boxers away and then I settled down at the bed. Louis was quick. He put the towels at the bed and I groaned. I couldn't hold her anymore-

"Louis, take on of those- one of those towels and put it under me", I groaned. Louis nodded and he did like I said. 

"Now, took my hand and don't let go", I whispered and looked right into his blue eyes. He nodded and blinked away the tears. 

"Never", he whispered and took my hand to his own. 

"And- and you need to- to help her to this- to this world", I mumbled. 

"Yes", he said and kissed my hand. I smiled and then I did what I had to. I pushed very hard, and right after then I screamed. 

"Harry, keep going", I heard Louis to say and I did like he said. I pushed again and screamed again. 

"Keep going", Louis whispered and I squeezed his hand hard. But he didn't let it go. I smiled and then I pushed again.

"She's almost here, Harry", Louis said and sniffled. I felt a little dizzy and I couldn't hear him anymore. I pushed once more and then I heard a cry.