Chapter twenty-two- Feelings can change

I stared at the poster and curiosity sparked my mind. The yearly talent show was tomorrow and I had interest. I don't want to sing or perform -I suck- but I wanted to know who would be confident enough to enter... The judges may be cruel and enter someone who'll embarrass themselves...Definitely not my cup of tea.
"Talent show? Interested, Dianass?" Tyson's voice boomed from behind, I turned to throw an insult but I met with his chest, he was leaning against the wall, pinning me against it, "What's wrong? Have you come to reality and realised I'm what you need?"

I feel my cheeks heating, I blushed as I frantically searched for an insult, but settled for denial, "N-No!"

Tyson smirks, "I don't know about your ideas but I will settle on being the side salad of your chimichanga."

I stare blankly, my beating heart coming to a halt. I understood absolutely nothing that just escaped his mouth, "...What?"

"I'm talking about me being the salad and Indigo being the chimi...He's Mexican, right?"

"Half Spanish...just this once, I'll give you props for that but no Thankyou, I prefer my Chimichanga without potato salad that give me the runs."

"That's was too long." Tyson paused, "That'swhatshesaid"

"I know" I whined, ignoring that last part...I should've said added hormones!

"So...How's he?" Tyson winked, hinting at something more...intimate...

"He's very romantic, better than you'd be anyway." I push past him, rushing to our meeting quarters.

As I take my first steps he pushes my right shoulder, slamming my back against the wall, my heart exploding with passion and embarrassment alike as he pinned me.

"You sure, sweet heart?" He breathed on my neck, "I can make your heart-" me inches closer to my neck, I felt his lips leaving a mark as he finished, "race."

He growled, in a sexy way, nothing violent. He seemed more passionate and cocky today. Also....

Ridiculously sexy, I mean...WTF why so sexy?

I felt my heart's valves pop, pheromones suffocated me.

I'm starting to....Nevermind....

I ducked under his arm, I covered my hickey and walked away, the grip Tyson had on me was never there, he was more than happy letting me go...

I felt my heart in my ears and my body was on fire...The same thought raced around in my track of a mind.

Why?

Why does he make my heart race differently to Indigo?

I'm a terrible girlfriend

In the midst of my thoughts, Tyson cuts through, engaging the lockbox of my feelings for him.

In a husky, monotone voice he calls, a quote which stabs deep into my soul with a salty dagger.

"You can't flee down the palace steps forever...Cinderella."