Chapter seven- Led on by two parties

I ignore Indigo's presence, hurrying towards school, I hoped that I wouldn't have to talk to him.
He doesn't accept my wish, "Diana!"
He rushes to my side, his long legs assisting him in pursuing me, "Diana, Let me talk to you!"
Indigo held me back, I didn't dare to look him in the eye.
I felt his stern look pierce through my head, I blushed as I looked away.
"I...Just let me be alone for awhile..."
Indigo sighs and puts me down, allowing me to have a head start.
I'm so very sorry, Indigo...I'm figuring everything out as I go.

My heart bangs louder and louder in my ears, the thought of yesterday was engraved into my memory, a piece of chipped glass in my perfect life.

I dash into class, avoiding meeting with Tyson on the way. I couldn't risk seeing him today...

Yesterday, my heart skipped for Tyson instead and Indigo, Indigo discovered our deal, Tyson told Indigo I loved him and confessed to his own feelings in the process...Crazy...But still something is telling me that I actually WANT to see Tyson...We'd been hanging out for a couple of months...we do count as friends, right?
I'm afraid of the awkwardness.

#####
"T-Tyson..."

Out of habit I found myself walking towards the bleachers, something I regretted instantly at the sight Tyson, who waited for me...
I turned to begin my escape,
But of course he calmly came towards me, "Diana...I, I...er...I'm sorry"
Our eyes met, he had an unusual look in his eyes, "I didn't mean to tell him that...can you forgive me? Besides, he knows your true feelings...might help?"

Tyson looked sincere, all he wanted was peace...But what about what he said? He claimed to have loved me, shouldn't he have said 'forget about it' or 'Yeah, I do like you...A lot.'
I'm not so sure about what to do in a situation like this...

"Yeah...you're right I forgive you."
I shouldn't forgive him, what he did was wrong! Why did I say that? Idiot!
But I want it to go back to normal...
"W-Will we continue our deal?"

Tyson shook his head, "I don't think...so..."
I smiled and turned my back facing Tyson, "Well, Tysh!t...What adventures await?"
I returned to face Tyson who had a Bright smile on his face, I know what he's thinking...the same thing as me, "Let's go back to normal...Dianass"

"Agreed...Nice nickname by the way! But I think you're should work on it...It lacks creativity!"

"I believe it has more creativity than yours!"

I punch him in the stomach, to which he responds with putting me in a chokehold.

We laugh as we  fight playfully.
But Tyson's sudden confession still gnawed at me, my heart beats a constricted beat, as if a python had chosen me as it's prey...

#####

Indigo walks with me, remaining silent as to not complicate our situation further.
But at last he broke the silence, "So...Was that true?"

I decided to act dumbfounded, I wasn't ready for what was to come..."Nope. That was another 'childhood' friend..."

He didn't seem so sure but soon
Indigo's curiosity took over, "And whom would that be?"

"Secret!"

"Come on! You told him!"
He seemed to have used a disgusted tone when mentioning Tyson.

"I...Uh...I guess I find I him...Trustworthy...?"

"More than me? We have been friends since preschool! I'm pretty sure I'm trustworthy!"

"I don't know...Cause I-"

A strong arm pulled me away as a bike whizzed past, "Geez, he didn't even ring!"
I looked to see that the arm belonged to  Indigo, My heart bested fast just as it did for Tyson and as it always had...Could it be? If it is... God, I'm So sinful!

"You okay?"
Indigo looked at me with such a caring face.

"Y-yeah!" I shook my head to wash away the feeling..."Anyway, let's go home!"