Chapter six- It isn't what it looks like!

I followed indigo, rushing to be by his side, "Indigo! Stop! It wasn-"

He stopped dead centre, turning with a sudden halt, "Wasn't what?"

"It wasn't what it looked like!" I felt small, a tiny ant about to be squished on. "Tyson...He's helping me..."

Indigo stood his ground, his HP still at the max and his fingers were ready to press X, "He is the mentor?" He scoffs, showing his disapproval, "I want you to stay away from him! You know what he does!"

I nod with a slightly confused edge.

"He womanises, that kiss was proof! You're his target!" Indigo turned aggressively, ready to storm away, "Just...Stay away from him, Okay!"

"He...He isn't like that!" I held Indigo's hand, pulling him back to stop him from running away, "Tyson really wants to help me!!" Tears welled in my eyes, I want to defend Tyson, make Indigo understand.

"Then what's up with that kiss? Why kiss him?"
My hands tightened around his, making indigo's skin grow pale.
"We made an agreement...A kiss for every piece of advice he gives me!"

"Are you really THAT desperate? Why would you do that? Why him?"

"Diana!" Tyson was jogging after us, when he approached Tyson pulled me away from Indigo.

"Stay away from my friend!"
Indigo shouted, beginning to attract the attention of others, "You've been dragging her around! Why would you accept the deal? Who is that important that she agreed to...to...To SELL herself to you?!"

Tyson pushed me back as if he were protecting me, breaking my grip on Indigo and making my heart skip a beat, why did it skip for Tyson? "Because she reminds me of myself! YOU! You have NO idea what it feels like to be led on by your childhood friend! "Tyson!" What is he saying?! How it feels to be rejected continuously by someone you have loved for years! "Please..stop!" Diana tries so hard to make you fall for her! "Tyson!!" She's beautiful and everything you could ever wish for! She made me fall for her but why haven't you? She's in love with you indigo! So open your eyes and-"
Indigo gaped, seeming shocked at the confession he indirectly received.
"TYSON!!!" Tears streamed down my face, I had my hand clasped on Tyson's jacket, he exposed me...so early into the 'game', "W..why? You..." I sniffle, raising a hand as Tyson had realised what he had done, trying to comfort me, I interrupt his rambling with the air resounding in a clap. A bright red mark stains his left cheek, leaving him in a shocked state that made us gain more audience.

"How could you?" My shaky voice sounded just how I felt...betrayed..." Don't ever come near me again...BOTH of you!"

I storm off, ignoring their fight to win me back...My heart feels as if it'll explode any minute now, a bomb that hasn't been properly set... My tears could flood the school, "Why?"
A sudden reminder flashed in my brain, "She made me fall for her-" T-Tyson...he...likes me? T-that... The thought of Tyson liking me made my heart rip out of my chest...
Why has he made me feel like this...like...Sh!t, Tysh!t...I had to! I'm sorry but puns make me feel better...

I had no idea that Tyson felt that way... What should I do?

#####

Sorry to end it short!