Chapter twenty- The kind of prince he is

The picture is of you, the reader being led by Indigo on YOUR date *^-^*

#####

I loitered around the local McDonald's, keeping an eye out for Indigo; he said he'd be a bit late but...

"Diana!" In the distance, Indigo was bounding towards me, sweat beading down his face and a grin plastered on.
Wearing a /completely unbuttoned/ polo and a casual jacket, he hid his arms behind his back, " I'm sorry for being late...I was getting these."

Indigo's arms swung out from the back,   A bouquet of Crimson red roses were held before me, my heart beat fast and I swear---I turned the same colour as those roses...
"I-Indigo...T-thank you..." I gratefully accepted the roses only to find a note amidst them.

"Read it..." Indigo nodded, he seemed excited...

I reached into the bouquet, careful not to damage the roses. I give the roses to Indigo as I open the letter, ink written in perfect cursive across the page.

"Roses are red violets are blue.
There's no feeling to describe how much I love you.
When skies are grey and everything's blue, I'll always remind you that I love you.
I'll take you on dates, kiss you goodnight.
Convince your old man I'm alright.
You should always know that there is no limit to my love for you.
And when you ever think otherwise.

I'll hold you tight, never let go and let the whole world fade around us."

If I wasn't blushing before....I was now, but only 78% embarrassment...I caught myself snickering at Indigo's lame ass excuse for a poem. He was good at everything but poems as he has a strong suit for corniness.

"Don't laugh!" Indigo punched me lightly in the shoulder, "I tried my best!"

I stopped laughing to look up at Indigo, "I know, Thankyou" I smiled brightly but it grew brighter as his cheeks went flushed.

"N-no worries..."