Chapter thirteen- Team Tyson or Team Indigo?

M.M - Out of curiosity, what team do you go for? I know there aren't many of you reading this but I still want to know; Team Tyson or team Indigo or do you 'ship' Tyson and Indigo? (probably impossible)Let me know in the comments!
And about the image:
Tyson is on the left, indigo on the right.
I'll finish it then post on the next chapter!
Tyson is bending down btw! Lol

#####
As I breathe in the cold air, I glance at. The pondering Indigo, on a freezing day like this, he wears jeans and a tight fleece shirt (which perfectly defines his godly abs [score!]). I start to wonder as my attraction to him starts to consume me once more, should I have gone out with him? The longer I stare at him, I see him sneak peeks of me more and more.
I want to know why I rejected him and why my heart beats for Tyson...the other day...I said that so suddenly, it didn't even make sense! 'if it is, don't get cocky'? Seriously?!
Even so, my heart races at the very
Thought of seeing Tysh!t's face all flustered.
Tyson is the bestest friend ever...And I discovered that he called off all his booty calls for me...Making my heart skip a beat.
Indigo is my childhood friend, I've known him for so long we use to take baths together...I'm in love with him and he likes me back.

I think....no, I know that I'm in love with both of them...I don't know what to do...when it comes to it, who do I choose?

Indigo, my loyal, handsome and ripped childhood friend....or Tyson...Flirty, player who helped me in my time of need...?
"Diana..." Indigo snapped me out of my trance....
" yeah?"
He sighs, quietly mumbling, "I love you."
I fluster but prevent my face from being seen by him, "I know..."

His hand brushed mine, "I just wanted you to know..."

His hand engulfed mine and.....

#####
Next chapter will be out by April 1st! Also don't forget to comment your team!