Chapter four- A D-date!

I nervously paced in front of Indigo's science classroom, tapping viciously with my foot as i grew impatient.
This could end up being futile...he may say no but... I am deciding to put my all into this, rejection is the last thing i need to worry about!

I stop pacing and stand in silence, with my hand holding my chin, I pondered my next plan of attack....

"Diana, You're holding everyone up."
A familiar voice I could never forget made my jolt, realising mg position in the middle of the doorway. INDIGO
a/n: it's my Bae, *sniffs* I can smell him!

"Ah, I'm so sorry!!"
I.leap out of the way, following indigo as he travels to his locker, "So...um...I-Indigo!"

"Yeah?" He stops, pulling me to the side, "Spit it out!"

"T-The Z-zoo, do y-yo---"

"Of course!" Indigo interrupts, his usual dreamy smile plastered on his  Face, I'll go to your house on Saturday."
He held up his hand, "later!"

A crimson filled up my cheeks, I scored a date with Indigo, a d-date....I was so excited! I can't wait!
The greatest moment in my life has arrived because of a great slutty Angel! Thankyou , Tyson!!!

#####
Tyson-
"A-Achoo!"
"What's wrong babe? Sick?"
"Yeah..."
#####

I squirmed in my seat, turning to see my crush, indigo in the seat RIIGHT next to me, making my heart race.. The guy I have loved since the sixth grade is right next to me, touching hip to hip and every time the bus jumps, our shoulders touch, Eek!
Yeah, I might be a little too into this, indigo casually touches me all the time, right?! And every time mg heart explodes!
The big vehicle comes to a halt, throwing our bodies back and forth, " This is our stop" indigo likes pointing out the obvious, as annoying as it is it's really cute! 
We slowly departed from the bus, finding ourselves at the Gates of the Zoo, "l-Let's go!" I cheerfully March inside,"To narnia!"  Soon i met with the front desk, the line was rather short today, although the parking lot seemed busy.
I looked up at the sign, Children under 18- $13
"Two Childern please "
I pulled my wallet from my pocket to pay but my heart ran wild when Indigo reached over me to pay for us, my head was so close to his chest.
"I'll handle it"
"I-it's fine! Let's Split it!"
The woman at the desk giggled as she watched my flustered state is if that noticeable?, "have a nice date!"
It isn't a.date is it? I mean it couldn't be a date! But yesterday i considered it one...Argh I don't know!
"Hey, Diana!"
I ran towards indigo who was overlooking the otter enclosure, "Aww! So cute!"  I watched the otters swim together, they were adorable!

"Did you know, when otters sleep in a river, they hold hands so they don't loose each other!" I scanned the crowd, watched indigo's hand as I began to fluster up.

"T-then can we b-be otters?" I held indigo's hand, gripping tightly while I looked away, hiding my blushing face.

"W-We don't want to get lost do we?"
Indigo Clenched his hand as tightly as I was as he intertwined our fingers.
But wait... Was that a stutter I heard?! A-a S-S-sIgn?!
I shouldn't think too much into it!
But... I look over at indigo who was still watching the otters, his free hand covered his face but I could still See bits of red, convincing me that he was slowly falling for me!!!
I felt as if I had dominated the world!
This is the best!

"Let's go see the monkeys!" Indigo dragged me along, with his hands still wrapped around mine, "I heard there are 10 different species of monkey here"

"Sounds good! Can we see the reptiles next?!" The world around us deteriorated, for once it felt as though e were actually dating! Like we were a couple...
I was having too much fun, listening to indigo's facts and holding his hand made me forget about my crush on him, I felt like his equal.

The monkeys were funny, prodding sticks out of the enclosure to search for ants, the reptiles amazed me although I couldn't tell the croc and the alligator apart until Indigo told me the difference, " Alligators gave shorter snouts"

So smArt!

"The zoo was good idea, thanks for inviting me!"
We boarded the bus, rushing towards the empty seats near the back, "Yeah, that was fun! I enjoyed the otters!" My attempt to remind him of our holding hands was a success!
He blushed, before stuttering a, 'yeah, they were the best!'

The bus ride home seemed to go on forever, longer than the ride to the Zoo, my eyes felt heavy and my body felt weak as I leaned on Indigo's shoulder to rest, intertwining our fingers as I drifted off into a deep sleep.

The darkness washed away at the sound of indigo's voice, my eyelids--that weighed a thousand tons!-- lifting like curtains to see Indigo's face So close to my own, dosing me in embarrassment and pride.
"I-I-indigo"

He smiled, "It's our stop, you fell asleep!"

I noticed our intertwined hands, reminding myself of the day i spent with INDIGO! Omg--no, OMFG!

I grinned evilly, my plan for boy domination is coming along nicely, soon I will make indigo mine!