Chapter one: My unrequited love

Diana's P.O.V

--------------------

I slammed my locker hard, I hated school...The only good thing was...sigh, Indigo... the incessant rings of the bell put me off as I rushed to my classroom, I pondered, how can I get him to fall for me?

I set my pencil case on my desk, hanging my bag on my hook after.
I pulled out my chair and sat disgracefully, eyeing my Bestfriend who sat next to me, the one I love.

I want him to fall for me
Maybe I could bring in someone with experience...What about...Tyson?
I heard about him, he's a guy, knows what guys like...

"What's up?" Indigo looked at me, he was confused as to why I stared.

"S-sorry! I'm just thinking..." I panicked, feeling my cheeks burn with flames and my chest constricted by a python.

"about what?"

"You w-wouldn't be interested..." I looked away, changing the focus of my attention to the white board to the side of me.

"Come on! You can tell me!" He used the tone of voice I adored so much, one full of playfulness and teasing.
Too bad he doesn't see me as a girl, I'm just another one of his guy-friends...
"We grew up together, you can tell me anything!"

I sighed, if i didn't tell him the whole day would be full of harassment, "Fine..." I looked back at him, technically I'm confessing, "There's someone I like, Okay! He won't look at me and probably doesn't see me as anything more than a sister or a guy-friend!" My voice was harsh and embarrassed.

Indigo paused, he had never seen me so panicked and to top it off it's my first love, "that's great! How will you confess?" So clueless!

I groaned, "you don't get it! If I confess everything will disappear! I need to make him confess to me!"

"Maybe you could ask someone similar to them about what they like...?" Indigo is an idiot...but a hot one! No! No time for that!

" I was thinking asking someone experienced about it" I fiddled with my pencil as I opened my book and copied what was on the board.

"I'm here if You'll let me help..."

"I know..." But it's you that I love!

#####

I strut towards the school player, planning to snag him as a science partner, I sat next to him, "Dude, are you Tyson, the guy who dated most the b*tches in school?"

They guy looked over at me, a lustful yet kind stare glazes me over, "Yeah, want to be my newest trophy?" He winks, making me shudder.

"No, in fact I want to ask for your help."
My tone was serious and my face was totally deadpan.

He faces my direction as he asks, "What do you need me to do? -And what's in it for me?"

"I want your help to fix my unrequited love with my childhood friend for me. And If you partner with me now, I'll do all the work."

Tyson shook his head, "Not enough. I want something more..." He eyes me up and down, licking his lips, "I'm guessing you have never kissed anyone, so...I want it, your first kiss and a kiss a day, until he falls for you, are you that desperate?"

I hesitate, sacrifice my first kiss? I straightened up, making my voice firm and business-like, "I'll do it!"

He hesitates, "are you sure?"

"I'll do it"

"Seriously?"
"Yes"

Tyson relaxed into his chair, sighing and putting his feet up, "Man, you must like this guy a lot!"

I was so excited, but I contained it "I'll meet with you under the bleachers at lunch"

He smirked a cocky grin, " you sure you aren't in love with me, instead?"

I punch him, " Don't be so stupid! "

"Are you sure you don't like me?" He narrowed his brows upward

"I'm sure!"
#####

I hung upside down off the poles, pushing my shirt up to prevent my bra from showing, peacefully closing my eyes and taking in deep breaths.

"Spider-Man kiss? Me likey !"
That idiot voice interrupted my peace, holding the poles with my hands, I swung my legs off and twisted into the ground, glaring at the player with a disgusted look.

"How do you even get the girls?"

He shrugged, poking his tongue out, "I'm hot and pretend to be a total prince?"

True, he is good looking...
"I want to get this over and done with!"

Tyson slowly walked towards me, backing me up against the nearest pole, "but first, who is he?" Biting his lip he held everything back, what a pervy bastard.

I squeaked as he pushed me towards the pole even more, "Indigo Darwin, I've known him since we were two."

Tyson scoffs, "What sort of P***y name is that?!"
I frowned, "a respectable one"

"Alright, anyway...When did you start liking him?" Tyson was curious and wanted to know everything, maybe to make it easier? "Has he had a girlfriend before?"

I chocked, "Grade 6, not that I know of."

He put his arm above me and trapped me against the pole, "what will you do once he gets a girl?"

I lifted my chin up, pretending to be confident in my actions, "I'll cry and wait for them to separate."

Tyson dipped his face down, close enough that I could feel the heat of his ticklish breathing, "But you'll end up as a rebound..."

"I don't care." I felt his lips brush against my own and push hard on them. I closed my eyes, His lips were hard and rough but at the same time sweet, he made my lips part and tried to force me to Pash him back.
I rested my hands on my chest and felt his hand lift my chin towards him more.
My heart flutters, but I thought I felt no feelings but...I wanted to kiss him more...
Our lips split and I felt a sudden disappointment in my chest, "Start dressing more girly" he pecked me again, eyeing my shapeless shirt and black ripped jeans, "Put some makeup on." He kissed me one last time before walking away and leaving me behind.
Tyson waved, "I'll kiss you later!"

"thanks."

"You are welcome, my dear!"