Chapter eight- He gives her a confession

I tug a reluctant Tyson along as We head for our --Top secret-- destination!
"Where are we going?"

I giggle, not planning on answering his questions. It's rather stupid why I stay quiet like that...He'll hate the surprise anyway...it's more for me than him, I guess...

I think breaking the tension between Tyson and Indigo will help them get along better.

Dragging him around the corner, Tyson catches a glimpse of what's to come,
"$&@! This! I'm out!" Tyson finally began to resist, but I put Tyson's teachings to good use.

"Come on! I wanted us to all be friends...if you don't want to...Does that mean you hate me?"

Tyson spins on his heels, retaining a 'pissed off' face, "I'm not doing this for you!"

We turn the corner again to meet indigo who seemed just as annoyed as Tyson, "Why do i have to hang out with him?" The second time Indigo has addressed Tyson as him... The Exact point I'm trying to make!

"You guys are my friends! I want my pals to get along!"

"This is a horrible idea...I hate him."
Tyson sulked, avoiding eye contact with indigo as much as possible.

"You don't have to talk with one another...you just have to each lunch together...Is that alright?"

They both wore unsure looks but soon agreed, making me overflow with excitement...Never mind drama and who likes who, my new mission is get my two favourite people to get along!

"I hope you too get along! After all it got tiring juggling the two of you!"

Tyson jokingly scoffs, attempting to make a funny remark, "Sounds like you're some sort of player!"

Indigo giggles, "you do!"

"Glad you're getting along!"

"I guess we are...you might not be so bad, Tysh!t..." Indigo nods at Tyson, showing his newly found contentment.

"Yeah..." Tyson showed a look that still seems to be unsure.

But even so, I smile, "GREAT! Today, we're going to hangout after school! I'll meet you at the gate after classes!"

"Wait! What do you mean!?" The both of them cried Unison, Now my ultimate plan!

"if you won't come I'll be really sad...but yet again one of you may come...Then we'll be all alone!"
Yeah, dirty trick but hey, this will be a bonding moment for them, "What happens when a boy is left alone with a girl?...On a Friday afternoon?"

For the second time they grumble in panicked unison, "I'm in!"

*****

The fresh summer air surrounded me in heat, although the afternoon felt cold the sky seemed hot, strange weather lately...Many have blamed Global warming, perhaps they may be right.

My philosophical weather-related thoughts were interrupt when Tyson and indigo were bickering as they staggered towards me, "Ready?"

They straighten themselves up and follow me like Baby ducks.

The mall, my haven stood before us like a cathedral that is washed with holy water every week!
I mentally bow to it as we Enter the large building, I may not be girly but the mall is home to so many cool stores, "Here we are!"

"We aren't a bunch of giggling girls, you know!" Tyson was obviously unimpressed and disturbed by the fact that he was hanging out with indigo.
But that sexist remark was not very appreciated.

"That was a little sexist"
Indigo glared daggers at Tyson, not wanting to listen to his bull.

"Whatever, don't care...I Don't even wanna be here, anyways..." He sighs, wandering over to the games shop, "I'll be here if you need me!" He waved, but even from the distance I could tell he was watching us.

"That store looks interesting...Wanna see?" Indigo escorted me into a store, named the ever-so typical 'jeans r us', "Good thing we came here, I ripped my last pair of jeans!"

We scanned through the different types of Jeans, why are there so many?! How come Most of them look the same?
"how did you rip them?"

"Dad Bought more parts for the motorcycle...My pant leg got caught on some sort of hook, tore it almost in half!"

I frowned at him, I was confused, "I don't picture jeans ripping that easily..."

Indigo laughed nervously, i always found it was cute when he laughed like that..."Ah-Ha! I found the perfect pair!"
Indigo took a pair and told me to continue looking, then I myself found a good pair.

Ripped boyfriend jeans, my favourite!
"Indigo?" I yell out, telling him where I am.

"Yeah?"

"I'm trying on some jeans"

"Okay! Call if you need me."

I enter the change room, quickly pulling off my beloved khakis and changing into the Jeans i took of the shelf.

I begin to exit the change room, as I began to leave I bump into Indigo, blushing, my words stumble, "ah, S-sorry!" I look down, avoiding eye contact as I was too embarrassed.

"T-that's fine... A-actually, I um..."
Indigo fidgeted as he looks around for nearby people, "Have to t-talk to you..."

I keep my head down, "Yeah..?"

"Well, you see..." Indigo rubs the back of neck, struggling to release the words, "I um...I'm in...Love...W-With....you..."

"W-what?" My cheeks turn red, blinked blankly at indigo....He loves me? How long has he felt this way?