The Twins Finally Come Together

*I might make a separate book about the twins growing up separately with Dipper or Tyrone and this Will be my last time skip

+Reverse Fall: Morning- Tent Of  Telepathy+

Tyrone sat at the kitchen table sipping a cup of tea while scrolling through his phone. On his mind was something important that they, meaning him, Will, and his son, are going to do today. 'It's finally time they meet each other.' He thought setting down his cup on the table.

Slightly quiet footsteps were heard coming near the kitchen. A teen stood at the doorway of the kitchen hugging his dark purple bear wearing a monocle in his arms, a small smile on his face looking at Tyrone. His black hair with yellow tips at the end, blue eyes that remained Tyrone of his wife's one eye color hidden behind his eyepatch, wearing a white long sleeve button up, dark black no sleeve vest, black pants, and a black ribbon tie.

"Good morning papa." The boy greeted him shyly.

Tyrone smiled at him. "Good morning to you too Akira." Over the years he had taken care of his son, he found the child's personality being more reserved and quiet, more shy to the people he wasn't use too, not to mention he doesn't greed for anything unlike other children who always want something. Akira is practically like a angel who was sent down from up above, but the irony of that is Akira is a literal demon.

Akira was now sitting across from Tyrone, eating his breakfast silently while holding his bear on his lap. "What are we doing today?"

"You, Will, and I will be going somewhere to meet some people that you should have grown up with. Due to circumstances back then we couldn't really see each other much because of what we do." The brunet told his son.

Akira looked at him curiously. Another thing that he had developed ever since he was young was his keen curiosity and observation skills. "Someone I should have grown up with?"

Tyrone chuckled, "More like two people you should have grown up with." Thinking to himself, 'Although it's should be three, but I don't think Bill would be a very good influence.'

The raven haired boy hummed and finished his cereal.

"Where is Will by the way?" Tyrone asked his son.

"Grandma is coming downstairs now." Akira answered him, his eyes growing a bit. Oh yeah, one last thing, Akira was able to control his powers now.

Will came into the room holding three backpacks. "I got everything for the trip Burning Tree."

"Then lets leave now, I want to see them already, it's been so long since we last so them." Tyrone told the blue demon as he got up from his seat. He went over to his son and put a hand on his shoulder and watched Will open a portal.

Akira was fascinated by the power to open the portal. 'Hopefully grandmother will show me how to do that some time.' He thought hopefully. He went over to Will, once he was done opening the portal and grabbed his backpack from him. His father did the same and walked through the portal without a second thought. Akira looked at Will, "Who are we meeting?", he asked.

Will smiled and patted his grandchild on the head. "The rest of your family Akira." He took Akira's hand in his and they both walked through the portal together.

+Gravity Falls: Morning- Mystery Shack+

Dipper and Bill were running around the shack getting things organized and clean.