Who are you?

+Mystery Shack: Night time+

Bill was already pacing back and forth in the living room due to worry. Dipper had not come back for dinner yet and he was just about to go find him, but his half brother was telling him to leave him alone so Dipper could have some fun on his own.

"That's it! I'm heading out to find my son!" Bill exclaimed throwing his hands in the air frustrated. He put on his yellow tail coat jacket and headed out the door.

Tad and Ford had quickly followed behind him, so they could help search for the brunet. Tad trusted Stan to keep his daughter safe in the Shack while they went out to find Dipper.

"Bill, where do you think he went?" Tad asked his brother.

"Probably a little farther into the woods. PineTree always did want to expand some of his exploring grounds." Bill muttered using his powers to located Dipper.

"I haven't gone too deep into the woods yet, but I sure know it's much more dangerous than the usual paranormals I've encountered." Ford said checking their surroundings and signs of Dipper being anywhere near.

They needed to find Dipper soon, so Bill can know he's safe.

+Unknown Location+

Dipper could feel metal restrains holding him down as he woke up.

"Ugh..." Dipper groaned feeling dizzy. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around to see he was in a lair of some sort. With candles, chairs, and tables. Apparently he was in the center of the room, strapped onto a reclined table, confused as to what happened to him.

'Where am I?' Dipper thought glancing around his surroundings. Suddenly the cuffs restraining him came off letting him go. He fell on his hands and knees, but stood up holding his head regaining as he his balance. "Ow..." He groaned.

Taking one step at a time he reached the door to the room and opened it. He was greeted with a fresh breeze of air and saw the night sky and swaying trees. Dipper walked out of the lair room and into the forest.

Getting to a familiar area he followed the way back to the Mystery Shack. As the building came into view he smiled weakly. He walked up the steps and stood in front of the door. With a good few knocks against the door, he stood and waited for someone to open the door.

Running foot steps were heard coming from the other side and the door opened showing a surprised Mabel.

"Hey Mabel, sorry I'm late." Dipper say casually with a smile and passed out falling on the porch floor.

"GRUNKLE STAN!!!!"

+With the group of 3: time is 9:30+

A couple of hours later, the group who went out to find Dipper came back. They had finally convinced Bill that his son could be already home waiting for him.

Going through the house door of the Mystery Shack they found a tired Mabel walking through the hall. Her eyes widened when she saw them. She ran to them quickly and hugged her dad. "Oh my gosh Dad! Dipper came back a few hours after you guys left. He knocked on the door, saw me, said sorry for being late, and passed out on the porch floor!" Mabel rapidly exclaimed to her dad.

Ford quickly ran through the hallways to talk to his brother about this.

Bill and Tad looked at each other and then at Mabel.

"Shooting Star, where is he?" Bill asked her worriedly.

Mabel grabbed both Tad and Bill's hand, and pulled them upstairs to her room.