Interesting Day: Fusion, Donuts, and Phone Calls

+Beach City: Steven's house- morning+

Bill and Dipper were so out of energy they slept the whole entire time until the next morning.

Dipper was the first to wake up opening his eyes slowly seeing his Father's face. He smiled and ever so slowly got out of his Father's hold. Once he got up Dipper stood up and walked into the kitchen area. 'I should start cooking breakfast.' He thought and rummaged through the pantry for ingredients. He started cooking breakfast.

Bill woke up a few minutes after Dipper, lazily stareing up at the ceiling. 'Maybe I should contact my wifu. Kinda miss him already.' He thought.

Coming out of the temple door was Iron and Sulfur, quietly so they didn't disturb Steven who is sleeping peacefully in his bed. The two of them walked over to Dipper and started to help him cook.

Sulfur occasionally pecked loving kisses on Iron's cheek as he passes by him, causing him to blush. He then started to hum a familiar tune that Bill, himself, Dipper, and Iron knew.

"I can't decide whether you should live or die~" He started to sing.

The other gems walking in heard them start singing. Steven's eyes opened and look down to the kitchen also hearing the singing too.

"Oh, you'll probably go to heaven," Iron sang.

"Please don't hang your head and cry," Dipper continued.

"No wonder why." Bill sang along with a smirk. His head popped up from the couch. It is a pretty well know song among the alternative Dippers and Bills.

"My heart feels dead inside,"[Sulfur]

"It's cold and hard and petrified,"[Bill]

"Lock the doors and close the blinds,"[Sulfur and Bill]

"We're going for a ride."[Iron and Dipper] Both of them started dancing together. Laughing lightly while the blond counterparts hummed the tune of the song.

"It's a bitch convincing people to like you
If I stop now call me a quitter"[Sulfur and Bill]

"If lies were cats you'd be a litter
Pleasing everyone isn't like you"[Iron and Dipper]

"Dancing jigs until I'm crippled
Slug ten drinks I won't get pickled"[Sulfur and Bill]

"I've got to hand it to you"[Dipper]

"You've played by all the same rules"[Iron]

"It takes the truth to fool me"[Bill]

"And now you've made me angry"[Sulfur]

The refrain started again as Dipper and Iron sang it while continuing to dance together with grins plastered on their face. Sulfur tapped Bill's shoulder and pointed at the two Dippers with a telling smirk. Bill nodded in understanding.

Just before they started the next line in the song Bill and Sulfur grabbed their Dipper and started dancing with them.

"I could throw you in the lake"[Sulfur]

"Or feed you poisoned birthday cake"[Bill]

"I wont deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone"[Sulfur and Bill] Both blonds hugged their Dipper and danced along to the words. The Dippers acted along too with the words.