Answers

Little warning: Bill is going to be hurt
++++++++

+Bill Mindscape: going through the the mysterious door+

The four of them entered the room swiftly and took in their surroundings. Everything was pitch black, nothing was happening. The door behind them swung close with a slam.

Stan turned around and pounded on the door. "What the heck is going on?!" He exclaimed.

"I guess we have to keep moving forward." Mabel said and walk across the dark room.

Tad and the twins were right behind her when they saw another door. Mabel decided to turn the nob and open it. All of them entered a very large room with tables and chairs arranged all over. In the center of the room was the Cipher Wheel with All Seeing Eye in the middle.

Splitting up to look around the room they saw name cards on the tables in front of the assigned seats.

Billiard Cipher

William Cipher

Zack Cipher

There was some of the names on the table where Stan was. His face showed confusion.

Weston Rehpic

Jill Rehpic

Fall Rehpic

Mabel read silently at the table she was at, noticing that her Uncle's last name was written backwards.

Tad and Ford were at the front of the room where a table set for two was placed.

Bill Cipher: Main Core Universe- Gravity Falls

Will Cipher: Second Main Core Universe- Reverse Falls

All 4 of them regrouped and that's when the doors on the back flung open with a bang.

"Meeting time~" A echoey voice sang out.

Mabel, Tad, and the Two Stans looked towards the doors and started to float off the ground. This was a memory, none of the Cipher's could see them anyways.

People filed into the room looking at the name cards and started sitting down in their respected seats. They waited and spoke next to their seat mates until the meeting officially started.

Ford noted that every alternate of Bill was either a fan of the color Blue, Yellow, or Black. Half of them were male, female, or a different supernatural creature. Some were formal and others were not. Some were adults while others were teens or children around 8-12 years. Some had object shape heads, triangles with different personalities/colors, or human with powers.

There were so many types of Bill's it was hard to count how many. Some of them had even brought the alternate Dipper from their world to keep them company.

Mabel was amazed at what she was seeing, is this even possible to do? Gather all your alternates and have a meeting with them?

Tad looked down at all the alternates in awe. 'When had Bill even set this up?'

The doors behind the double table in the front of the room opened. The alternates silenced themselves and to those who brought their Dipper transported them home, knowing this was a private meeting for them.

Two figures came out of the doors one grinning and the other hiding behind him peeking over his shoulder with a teary look. The one grinning was Bill Cipher, their Bill.