Jealousy is Never a Good Thing

+Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack- Morning+

Everyone is eating breakfast in the living room watching Tv. It was another slow morning, until Bill and Dipper came back coming through a portal.

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed and tackled her cousin into a hug. Both of them fell to the ground and laughed.

"Hey Shooting Star. Good to see your still in good shape." Dipper says back and gives her a hug back.

Bill laughed ruffling both of their heads and went over to the breakfast table to get Dipper some food.

"Where did you two go?" Stan asked stuffing some food in his mouth.

"Just to another alternate dimension Fez. Nothing to worry about." Bill says casually, picking at the food. Once he finished grabbing some he went to his son and handed him the plate.

Dipper smiled and took it. "Thanks Father."

Bill patted his head. "No problem PineTree~ Now eat before it gets cold."

Dipper rolled his eyes and began to eat while watching Tv with Mabel. The three older demons talked together about demon stuff. The two older twins doing their usual thing too.

Everything is calm and dandy... That is until later.

+Gravity Falls: Mystery Shack- afternoon+

"Uncle Kryptos?" Dipper asked the Star demon.

Kryptos was currently sitting on the sofa outside on the porch of the Mystery Shack reading. He turned his attention to Bill's kid with a bored look. "What do ya want kid?"

Dipper chuckled and held out his journal. "I was wondering if you wanted to go the forest with me to collect some data."

The Star demon smiled. "Alright, this should be a good bonding experience too." Kryptos says while Dipper smiled happily at the other.

Dipper took Kryptos' hand and led him into the forest to start their mystery hunt.

After awhile of hunting Dipper decided to ask Kryptos some questions. "So, Kryptos, why did you actually erase my memories?" He ask curiously. Dipper wasn't really all that mad about that memory incident.

Kryptos hummed. "Well to tell the truth, it wasn't me who erased your memories."

Dipper stopped walking and turned around to look at Kryptos with a confused look. "If you didn't erase my memories, then who did?"

"One of your Father's cults actually caught you and erased your memory. I witnessed all of it. I was thinking of a way to get you myself to bargain with Bill, but some people in yellow robes knocked you out and took you away. You just so happened to escape when all of them had gone home to rest for the day." Kryptos explained truthfully.

"Huh. Well I'm gonna knock Father in the head when we get home." Dipper remarked turning around and started walking again.

Kryptos laughed and walk up behind Dipper. The light hair demon picked him up by the back of the collar and threw him in the air. Dipper land on Kryptos' shoulders sitting down.