Little Reunion & Locked Away

+Mindscape+

Bill and Dipper blipped into the mindscape, their home. The tall blond looked at his son's expression to find him smiling and happy. Glad that his son was okay with him being a demon, he took out a dark green wrapped package. He cleared his throat to get Dipper's attention.

Dipper looked at his father with a smile and a little curiosity. "Yes Father?" He said.

"Being it your birthday and all Pinetree, I got you your present that I'm sure you'll love." Bill grinned handing the present to younger demon.

Dipper looked at the dark green wrapping before ripping the paper of the present off. After the wrapping was off, there was a blue journal with a silver color Pinetree on the middle of the cover. He was speechless, Dipper absolutely loved it, the best present in the world is in his hands.

Even though he couldn't see his son's face he could tell he was very happy. "Now you can start filling in your own discoveries about anything you like even the other paranormal creatures you meet!" Bill exclaimed bending down on one knee.

Dipper lifted his head with a big smile on his face at his Father. He gave Bill a strong hug, nestling his head between the demon's shoulder and neck. "Thank you, so much Father. I really love it!" The young child said with strong emotions.

The dream demon hugged him back tightly as if he might disappear again. "I promise I'm not gonna let anyone or anything separate us again. Also I'm sorry about hurting you during the summer kid."

"I forgive you Father, don't worry about it." Dipper chuckled as he let go of the blond.

Bill gave his son a pouting look. "You don't have to keep calling me Father, Daddy will do too~"

'I'm thinking my Father has just developed a Daddy complex.' Dipper though putting his hands to his mouth giggling to himself.

Bill picked up his sapling suddenly and kissed Dipper's forehead. "I can read minds Sapling, and I am not developing a Daddy complex." Dipper just busted out laughing as the older demon carried him to his room in the mindscape.

They got to a big pine tree shape door and opened it. Inside was a queen size bed with royal blue covers and white pillows. The walls were shaded a lighter shade of blue with leafy patterns of green like a forest. There was one wooden desk and a bookshelf next to it with a trunk on the side. There was a bathroom that was clearly well maintained too.

"How do you like your room PineTree?" Bill asked.

"It's amazing! Thank you!" Dipper said excitedly as he walked around the room. He opened the trunk next to the bookshelf and found all sorts of gadgets and toys.

"Anything to keep you happy Sapling!~"

Dipper hit his forehead with his hand. "Your gonna spoil me so much aren't you?"

Bill nodded. "Yup!~"

+At the Mystery Shack+

While the two Stans were explaining to the towns people what had happen, Mabel was being comforted by Wendy and Soos.

"W-Why didn't I say anything?" Mabel sobbed into Wendy's shirt hugging her.

Her two friends look at her with pity, thinking maybe they should have told Dipper earlier and he'd adjust to the fact he was born from a demon quickly. Now look where they were, Dipper had returned to his true birth father, the Pines family, and the people of Gravity Falls lost a great friend.

"Aw don't worry too much hambone. I'm sure Dipper will come back to us. We just ya know, wait for him." Soos told her sadly.

Wendy nodded. "Dipper's gonna come back Mabel, Soos is right. We have to wait."