Bring your father to school day? NOT!

Dipper stood up and patted off the dust that had settled on him. He turned to Mabel and help her up onto her feet.

Bill floated over to Dipper with open arms. "I was so worried about you! Now, kiss me PineTree!" He says.

Dipper cringed back. "No."

Bill decided to nuzzle his tiny triangle form against Dipper's cheek. "Aw~ No need to be shy PineTree~"

"Shooting Star, a little help here please..." Dipper pleads to his cousin who started giggling at the sight.

Meanwhile Dipper's English class gaped at the sight before them. Some weird triangle thing? Creature? Just popped out of their classmate's phone and is now hugging him? Also, did Dipper say that triangle was his father?

Dipper held his Father back with his hands while chatting with Mabel on what to do. Since both of their phones were of no use, they couldn't call Stan, Ford, or Tad.

"Um, Mr. Cipher?" Dipper's teacher says to get the teens attention.

Dipper turned to Mr. Richard and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for the disturbance Mr. Richard."

"I-It's fine. Who or what is that?" The teacher asked pointing to Bill.

"It's rude to point Teach! I'm not a What either!" Bill exclaimed floating out of his son's hands. The yellow triangle went in front of Mr. Richard's face. "Name's Bill Cipher, but simply Bill works fine too. I'm PineTree's Father." Bill introduced himself tipping his hat off and putting it back on.

The teacher opened and closed his mouth like a fish before talking again.

"Boy PineTree, are all human teachers like this? I kinda expected better from fleshbags outside of Gravity Falls, oh well!" Bill laughed. "Here, why don't I just change into a more familiar form." Bill's triangular form glowed brightly causing everyone except Mabel and Dipper to shield their eyes.

Now standing in the triangle's spot is a tall man with bright blond hair, pale skin, wearing a black eyepatch over his right eye, his revealed eye blue, wearing formal attire consisting of yellow, black, and white. The man, Bill, grabbed The teacher's hand and gave it a friendly shake.

"Father can't you just go home. Please..." Dipper was mentally screaming at his Father to leave.

Bill merely pouted at his son's attitude. "And miss out on what happens on your first day of school!" The blond shook his head and walked over to Dipper to bring him into a hug. "Just want to make sure my PineTree is safe!~"

Mabel took her chance to ask Dipper's teacher to borrow his phone to call someone.

"So your dad's a dumb triangle?! This is so stupidly funny!" Dean, a student, laughed loudly causing the others to laugh with him.

Bill turned red when he heard the kid say that to make his child feel ashamed and embarrassed. Red flames were literally covering his human form while his one eye became black with a red vertical pupil. "You stupid fleshbags shouldn't laugh at him! You don't even know who you're dealing with!" The demon used his dark, deep voice on the class signaling to them he is mad.

The class shrunk back, some even leaked in their pants a little, at the tone.

Dipper groaned and shook his head. "Father leave them alone. It's useless to say anything to their weak minds."

Bill gave them one last glare before proofing into his triangle form again and returning back to his son's side, possessively hugging Dipper.

The bell rang noticing the students that class was over and should head to the next one. The students rushed out of the class leaving Mr. Richard, Mabel, Bill, and Dipper in the room.