Welcome back Pinetree

+Mystery Group: Walking Deep into the Forest- night time+

"Hey Uncle Bill?" Mabel says running up to him.

"What is it Shooting Star?" Bill replies as he keeps walking.

"Why do you need Dipper in every alternate dimension with you? I mean, we all saw that memory of when you went to a meeting with your alternates and when you... Um... Died." Mabel nervously asked.

Bill was silent and slowed down his pace. "Okay Mabel, you see when I died that day, I only thought of one thing that keep me sane and happy. That was Dipper from a long time ago. When I thought of that all the alternate Bill's ended up becoming very insane because of it. So all of us got attached to every reincarnation of Dipper quickly for us to remain stable. If we lose him we become very uncontrollable and dangerous. That's why Dipper can't become attach to any other being except me." Bill explained as the others listened to him with concern.

"It's because Dipper was the only one who stayed with you right? Just before you died." Stan said straight face.

The blond nodded and Ford asked him a question.

"How about Dipper being the key factor to every universe?"

"Ah~ PineTree is kind of unique as you could say. He can start anything from World domination to World peace he can do pretty much anything. Dominic can tip the balance scale of fate anytime he likes. The Bills can motivate him to do anything so it depends on the two's common interests basically." Bill playfully says while the others feel a little fear on Dipper's power.

They stopped walking a few hours later.

"We're here."

Tad noticed his brother seemed a little more sane now. Even at a few inches away Dipper's powers were still noticeable to Bill.

All of them could hear talking from inside the hidden cave.

Tad yelled inside the cave.

+Inside with Kryptos and Dipper+

Dipper's laughter rang through the cave.

"Whoa! This is so cool Kryptos!" The teen said in awe.

Kryptos was teaching him some new magic spells. He even found he has yellow flames he can manipulate.

"See kid! I told you that you should listen to me more often." Kryptos exclaimed patting Dippers messy brown hair. Green fire danced in his hand and showed it to him. "Let's get to the next spell shall we!"

"Alexander Kryptos! Get you butt over here right NOW!" A familiar voice yelled angrily into the cave.

Dipper's face scrunched in confusion.

Both Dipper and Kryptos went out of the training room they were in and headed outside where they saw Bill, Mabel, Tad, Ford, and Stanley.

"How did you find this place Cipher." Kryptos hissed.

Bill smirked while his powers swarmed around him. "You know you were always bad at hide and seek right? Got to be thankful for that."

Kryptos launched himself towards Bill and both of them started fighting. They ended up tumbling down a big hill, leaving the group by themselves.