Beach City

Note: I Love how the person who drew the pic up above made Dipper, Bill, and Mabel. I wish there was more gem falls AUs. Btw Billdip is in my gem falls AU. The person who made this is on tumbler, but I can't remember the username. Anyways, to the story!

I seriously love you guys for the 2k views. I'm literally shocked! Also I made another story for Billdip. Check it out when you can ^^

++++++⚠️🌲

+Gravity Falls: just outside the Mystery Shack+

After going through the portal, Bill and Dipper saw Mabel, Tad, and Ford heading inside the Shack. Dipper went over to Mabel to pull her in front of his Father.

"What now Uncle Bill?" She asked tiredly rubbing her eyes looking up at her uncle.

"Shooting Star, PineTree and I are heading to the other alternative universe now. So you'll have to explain to the others why we're not here tomorrow." Bill says smiles and patted her niece on the head.

Mabel rolled her eyes and groaned. "Why didn't you just tell Grunkle Ford or my Dad?"

"Personality wise my dear Shooting Star. Glasses would want to come again on another trip and your Dad would try to get me to rest a bit." Her uncle replied. "Now off you go Shooting Star. Time for you to rest that colorful mind of yours~"

Mabel yawned and hugged Dipper saying good night, then doing the same to her blond uncle. She dragged herself inside the shack and closes the door softly.

"Now then, we should get on our way now too." Bill says happily. In mid air he opens another portal that glows brightly with light colors. "Ladies first." Bill says with a smirk towards his son.

It was Dipper's turn to roll his eyes at his Father, but went through the portal first without any hesitation. Bill followed right behind him snickering though the portal. The portal closing right behind him.

+Beach City: On the Beach, next to the Temple+

The two demons walking along the beach taking in the fresh air, well mostly Dipper was doing that. His Father was mainly trying to soak him in water.

"Father! Stop please!"

"Hahahaha!"

Dipper looked down at himself completely soaked in sea water. He shivered when a chill breeze blew by. "C-Cold." The teen snapped his figures that made is wet clothes change into dry warm ones. A blue tee shirt with a black no sleeve jacket, black pants, and grey sneakers. "Better."

Bill snapped his fingers too, but instead of changing clothes a familiar blue and white cap with a pinetree on the front appeared in his hands. He went over to his son and placed it on his head. "I think this is long over due." He says with a gentle smile.

"My hat... You kept it all this time?" Dipper asked surprised.

"It suits you best PineTree. Now come on we gotta meet with Iron and Sulfur." Bill said to the younger and started to walk towards the house on the temple.

"Pry tell why are we here?" Dipper asked him following right behind the man.

Bill chuckled. "I thought we could relax in this dimension for awhile with Iron and Sulfur. What's better than relaxing in a old run down shack? Well the answer is the BEACH!~"

Dipper laughed a little at his father's tone and continued along side him.

+Beach City: Steven's House+