Time to Wake up Sleeping Beauty

The three people staring at Bill couldn't really utter a word when they saw Bill turn red as he walked up to them.

"What did you do to my Son?!" Bill exclaimed, his anger mixed with worry.

Illumi spoke up, being the brave one to answer him. "We were just going to play a popular game from the demon world. But the problem is that the warning didn't stand out to much and the two teens are in trapped inside the game until we can wake them up."  She explained.

Tad and Ford nodded to back her up on her explanation. Bill shut his eye and took a few breaths to calm down. His yellow color came back and he looked at the two teens who rested in the arm chair. Bill narrowed his eyes when he noticed the helmets on their heads. The demon grinned and laughed loudly.

"Bill, why are you laughing?! Mabel and Dipper are trapped in that demonic game simulator. This isn't a laughing matter!" Ford angrily says to Bill.

Bill wiped a tear that formed in the corner of his eye. "Well if you tried waking them up in a normal human way then it's most likely they won't wake up. I've handled with these types of game simulators before Sixer. You have to wake up the player in a different way." The blond says patting the helmets.

"Then how do you wake them up?" Tad asked his brother.

"Easy! Just find the person the player loves most and have them kiss him or her on the lips." Bill answered happily.

Illumi slapped he forehead. 'That explains why DD likes this game. She probably gets her lover to wake her up everytime she plays it.' She thought understanding why her friend likes it. Illumi pushed her long hair behind. "So then, whose kissing PineTree and Sweetie Pie awake?"

"I've got my Son covered, but Shooting Star is kinda a problem unless her Father could wake her up." Bill says grinning and nudged his brother over to Mabel.

Tad blushed lightly and exclaimed to his bother, "I'm not kissing my daughter on the lips Bill!"

Bill replied in a matter of fact tone, "You don't need too. You can also give her a kiss on the cheek." The yellow demon smirked at his brother.

Tad turned to his daughter calmly and lead down, planting a light kiss on his daughter's cheek. It seems to have worked because Mabel's game screen became static and faded away. Her eyes fluttered open and looked around. "Huh? Where's Waddles junior?" She asked looking for the creature she was with in the game. The purple demon hugged his daughter tightly and she hugged him back, confused as to why her dad was hugging her. 'She's safe.' He thought in relief.

Ford looked to ask Bill something, but to see Bill gone from his spot. "Where did Bill go? Dipper still needs to be woken up and fast!"

"I saw him walk through a portal he made." Illumi answered and watch Dipper's screen.

Dipper was still being held by the terrifying creatures. His current situation was being locked in what seemed like a jail cell. A three headed dog guarding the entrance of the door. Bruises littered the teens body and his clothes were slightly ripped.

"I'm back!" Bill shouted coming out of the portal with another person behind him. Dipper Gleeful with a angry expression on his face.

"Who the fuck put my Dominic in danger?" Dominic's look alike growled out.

Illumi tensed and hide behind Ford who happen to be right beside her.

"Look kid, your boyfriend is in danger at the moment." Ford pointed at Dipper's screen and Tyrone looked at it. The scene made his eyes widen. "Wake up Dipper first, then you can complain later." Ford says.

Tyrone glared at the old man at first, then went over to Dominic. He stood in front of him and looked down at his sleeping boyfriend.

"Time to wake up Sleeping Beauty." He leaned towards Dominic and placed a kiss on his lips. Slowly he backed up and watched the screen over Dominic's head.

Just like Mabel, his screen became static and faded away. Dominic's eye slowly opened and blinked a few times getting his vision clear.

"Hey Sleeping Beauty." Tyrone greeted his boyfriend.

Dominic smiled at Tyrone. "Hi Tyrone, why are you here?"

Tyrone's eyes narrowed and answered him in a irritated voice. "Apparently some idiot decided to get you into danger just by playing a stupid simulation game. Don't worry, I'll knock some sense into the person for you." He smirked while cracking his knuckles.

Illumi is literally trembling behind Ford feeling the killing intent from the reverse brunet. She gulped in fear.

Dominic pulled Tyrone into a hug and patted him on the back. "Seriously Ty, I'm safe now and I'm totally fine. No need to hurt anyone."

Tyrone calmed down in Dominic's hold hugging him back. So to say, Tyrone was like putty in Dominic's hold.

Illumi came out from behind Ford cautiously and smile at the sight and was internally glad that she wasn't going to be hurt/tortured. She walked over to Dominic and Mabel and took off the helmet from their head. "If you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go destroy these helmets with explosive stuff!" Illumi ran out of the living room laughing crazily.

"Ok! I think it's time for some rest. It's already late and the blue sky has went to rest." Tad said he took his daughter's hand leading her out of the living room.

"Night everyone." Mabel says sleeping rubbing her eyes.

Everyone said good night to her and each other.

Dominic headed up first to his room, while his Father brought Tyrone home who reluctantly went back. Of course Tyrone gave Dominic a goodbye kiss and left with Bill.

Everyone was safe.

+Dipper and Bill's Room+

Dipper is now in his pajamas on his bed re-reading his journal and fixing any mistakes. His Father came back and hugged him tightly when he ran out of the portal in the room.

"I'm so glad your okay." Bill said in Dipper's ear stroking the teen's hair.

Dipper chuckled and hugged his Father back, leaning his head against Bill's chest. "I'm not little anymore Father. I can withstand things, even a game."

It was silent for a moment until Bill spoke up again.

"I don't want to see you die." Bill said seriously. "Ever."

"Don't worry Dad... You won't have too." Dipper says softly.

Bill closed his eye and hugged his son closer to him. He kissed the top of Dipper's head and smiled softly.

Dipper fell asleep in Bill's hold with even breathing. Bill leaned slowly to the nightstand, still holding Dipper, and turned off the light.

"Sweet dreams Dominic."