Eighteen

Louis was at school so Harry was left to his mum and Lottie

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Louis was at school so Harry was left to his mum and Lottie.

The two women had Harry cornered at the kitchen table, asking him questions to learn more about him.

"When's your birthday?" Lottie asked, watching him look up to the ceiling in thought since its been so long since he celebrated his birthday. He completely forgot the date at one point.

"February 1st." He answered after moments of silence, watching the two go into their calendars on their phone to put it down since they are terrible at remembering birthdays.

They actually forgot Louis' birthday one year which ended better than they thought since he wasn't angry.

"Where's your parents? Did you have any siblings?" Jay questioned, feeling a bit worried when he looked down at his wrist and traced his fingers lightly over the thread.

"They are gone." He softly answered, "I had a sister."

"Okay, no sad talk." Lottie announced since she could see his shoulders begin to slump. "Lets go fix him up!" She cheered, clapping in her seat because she wants to use the new makeup kit she got.

"Lottie, i'm sure the boy wouldn't want makeup put on his face." Jay chuckled.

"You'll love it. You would look so pretty with some eyeliner and lipstick. Oh my god! I have a red that would make your eyes pop!" She excitedly jumped out of her chair and dragged Harry up the stairs towards her room, pointing to her chair that was placed in front of her mirror for him to sit.

Harry hesitantly sat down and flinched as bright lights flashed in his face since there were lights that surrounded her mirror. He gazed at his reflection and he was actually proud of himself because he no longer had deep bags and his cheeks were a bit fuller.

"You cant move when i'm doing your make up so do all your itching now." She instructed, checking under her bed to find her kit along with shoes that she thought that she lost.

Harry was confused at what she said so he ignored it since he wasn't itching anywhere.

He watched as she pulled his seat back slightly so she could be in between him and the mirror, opening her kit and grabbing the liquid eyeliner she needed. "Be still." She sternly said, "And close your eyes."

Harry did as she said, flinching as a cool and sticky feeling came to his eye lid. Lottie stuck her tongue out in concentration, holding onto his head as she tried to make a cat eye design. She smiled as she pulled away, blowing lightly on the smooth black line.

Harry went to open his eyes since he felt that she stopped but laughed when he was scolded to keep them closed.

She went to do the other eye, squinting with focus since she had to make it like the other. As she was painting it on, the itch that she was mentioning began to tickle through Harry's nose, causing him to crinkle and wiggle.