Sixteen

Packing felt different for Louis now

Packing felt different for Louis now. He didn't feel bad about leaving because Harry was coming with them. And he looked as nervous as ever.

He repeatedly asked the what if questions like 'What if your mum doesn't let me stay?' or 'What if your family doesn't accept me?' To which Louis only responded by saying it was going to be alright.

Zayn was packed and ready to go, waiting in the living room while playing a game on his phone while the two were grabbing the little things they needed.

"Louis, i'm scared." Harry admitted, shyly looking at the boy who was cooing. His hands were shaking terribly and his heart was beating out of his chest as his brain was arguing with itself about whether he should really go through with it.

He's leaving all that he knows to go to a new area. He's never even been on the other side before. What should he expect?

"It will be fine." Louis softly said, rubbing at his shoulders and looking into his eyes to make sure that he got the message. "I know you are scared about leaving all that you know-"

"Terrified." Harry corrected, earning a smile from the human.

"But it will be okay. You just have to stay home and you don't even have to come outside." He finished by placing a kiss on his lips, stroking his cheeks with his thumbs until a light blush was visible on his ivory skin.

"Lets get going." Harry sighed, grabbing his backpack that was filled with most of his clothes and leading the two out of the room towards the living room.

"Ready?" Louis asked Zayn, taking his attention from his screen to look at the two. The dark haired boy nodded and grabbed his bag, following behind them as they walked out of the house.

Harry slowly turned around to look at his worn down home. He never saw himself leaving that house that he grew up in. There were probably items scattered around that reminded him of times before the incident but he just never saw himself leaving to go live with a normal person.

"Lead the way." Louis softly said behind Harry since he knew the woods better than them. He took a turn to begin the walk towards the mountain, followed by the two who were looking around at the trees.

"Hey, Harry? Why couldn't we see the town when we were at the top of the mountain?" Zayn asked as they were getting closer. The bottom was coming into view reminding him of their time climbing.

"Witches." Harry smoothly said, causing the boys to giggle at how calmly he said it. "They cast a spell on the town so no one else can find it. Unless someone from the town approaches them."

"Oh, kind of like Once Upon Time, that tv show." Louis chuckled, earning a weird look from both Harry and Zayn. "I grew up with only sisters." He added defensively.