Two

Louis groaned as he rubbed at his aching forehead

Louis groaned as he rubbed at his aching forehead. His eyebrows were furrowed due to the pain all over his body from the fall.

His arms were killing him. He could already feel the bruises on his sensitive skin and his legs felt sore from climbing.

"Ugh." He groaned, his hands going to his sides that felt a hard surface underneath him. Almost like wood. Maybe a table.

He stretched his legs out to hear a few cracks and creaks from his knees. His elbows reached back to prop himself up so he could see exactly where the hell he was because his eyes were still shut in fear that he was still in the woods or worse. Dead.

"Don't move." A deep voice rang, causing Louis' eyes to burst open and his blood to run cold at the silhouette of a figure standing in the same room as him.

The boy's body scrambled into a ball as the figure took a step closer towards him, causing him to scream in fear. His hand reached back to move further away from the mysterious person but he fumbled when he realized he was already on the edge of the wooden table underneath him.

"W-Who are y-you!" He shouted, his voice sounding cracked due to him being scared out of his mind.

He was in a mysterious house with a creepy guy trying to get closer to him. Where the hell is he? How the hell did he get here?

"Please relax." The figure muttered, his hands going up in defense to show that he wouldn't be harmful. "Wont hurt you."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and gasped as he remembered his phone in his pocket, pulling it out to turn on the flashlight due to the room only being dimly lit by the moons light that was seeping through the windows.

He pressed the flashlight icon and his breathing hitched in his throat as he shone it at the figure to see stitches almost everywhere and dilated green eyes.

The green eyed man stumbled back due to the sudden brightness, his palms going to rub at his burning eyes.

Louis screamed out in fear once again, scrambling off the table to try and run away on wobbly legs.

"Stop!" The figure called out, trailing behind him with one hand reached out to make sure he wasn't going to bump into something and the other still rubbing at his eye. "Hurt self! Stop!"

Louis cried out in pain. Each step was death to his bruised legs, causing him to fall onto the hard floor that was covered in leaves and dust. "Get away from me!"

"Wont hurt you!" The stitched man screamed, making Louis go limp due to his voice going deeper than it already was. He was now hovering over Louis with intent of calming down the boy before he passes out. "Keep you safe."

"You're-" Louis paused, "You're a monster! You cant keep me safe!"

The mans shoulders slumped as he heard the word that had been attacking his mind since two years ago. Chills ran down his spine as he thought about what happened, causing him to angrily tug at his unruly curls and turn his back to the shaking boy.