Twenty Five

His brown orbs stayed trained on Harry until he saw Louis move towards him, making him growl, "Don't even try it

His brown orbs stayed trained on Harry until he saw Louis move towards him, making him growl, "Don't even try it. I can kill you just as quickly as I threw you down here."

"What do you want with Harry." He seethed, not giving up even if he was no match for the blonde. "Why do you hate him so much?"

"No one ever tells the full story anymore, do they?" Donovan asked, keeping his gaze on the restrained man as he shook his head. "I loved Harry. Back when he was perfect. Now he's...different." He started, running his hands through his hair as he began to pace.

"If you loved him then why are you trying to hurt him?"

"Lets start off with Anne." Donovan simply said, ignoring his question so he could tell the story that was completely underrated. "You know the basics probably. She loved him until he was a teen. She burned him with cigarettes and beat him for anything he did."

"Please...don't." Harry begged, wishing he could cover his ears so he didn't have to live through the sizzling of his skin from the burning end of the stick and the insults she gave him as she bruised his body.

The sad part was that instead of attempting to stop him from continuing to tell the story that was obviously bothering the person that he loved, he stood still with fists by his sides because he wants to know what happened. Why Harry is the way that he is.

"Harry had a habit of having wandering eyes." Donovan continued, "He was young and curious. He had mainly male friends. His father never talked to him about how to act when he was interested in someone. You know what? Harry, why don't you tell him since it is your story."

"I don't want to. Please don't make me."

"Do it!" He yelled, making the two flinch at the loud tone.

A few moments of silence went by before the brunette was speaking, "I-I-I started to get close to my friends. I got t-touchy and I was overly happy when I was with them." Harry sniffled, wincing at his sore and probably broken nose. "Anne, my mother, she didn't like that. She talked to me first. But I still did it. I thought it was okay to hold a boy's hand and to hug him randomly."

Louis clenched his jaw at the broken sound of his voice. He wasn't used to Harry being so emotional but it was driving him crazy. Please don't make me cry, he mentally begged, just tell me why she killed you.

"I had speech problems so I never talked. That was my way of expressing myself." He continued, his gaze glaring at Donovan as he swallowed the lump in his throat. "She caught me kissing one of my friends after we went on a secret date I told her nothing about. That was the night that she did it. She killed me in my sleep because I kissed one boy. One. Who ran away from me after he saw what I had became after."