Chapter Twenty-Four

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Twenty-Four. Gif of James ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I woke up to see that we were still driving, but Tristan had voted to drive so that James could sleep a little bit, Brad was still sat up front and James was in Tristan's previous seat. When I woke up, Connor handed me a bottle of Smart Water and then some crisps, tic tacs and one of my favourite books – he must have grabbed the book out of my luggage, because I remembered packing it. I just cuddled back up to Connor and started reading, he didn't seem to mind, he just sat there and watched me as a read, I think he was reading with me actually.

We should be arriving at our first stop soon, we are staying at the Red Lion caravan park in Arbroath, we're staying for a week and then we will go to our next stop. We are going right up north, the highlands and the small little villages and everything like that, and then we will take the coastal route back home. We have been to this caravan park before, literally, you just have to cross the road to get to the beach and you can see the beach from the caravans that are at the front of the park and at the bottom of the hill.

Connor presses a kiss to the top of my head as I continue to read "OI" Brad shouts making me jump, hitting Connor's chin in the process, as well as waking James up and almost causing him to fall off of his seat "WHAT BROTHER?!" I yell back and he laughs "We have a 2 bed caravan, who is sharing with who?" he asks and I look to Connor "CON AND I BAGSY THE DOUBLE ROOM" I yell and James turns to face us "What? I doubt that two of you would want to share a double bed, and besides, it isn't like Con and I haven't shared a bed before" I say bluntly and the rest of them nod in defeat "You really shouldn't challenge her" Connor says and I laugh "I am the Little Simpson for a reason, I am small but feisty lads" I state and all of them laugh.

We pull into the caravan park and Tristan stops in front of the office "James, are you going to get the keys?" Tristan asks and James nods "Yeah, anyone want to come with?" he asks and I slip my Ugg boots on "I will J" I say as I climb over the seat so that I can get out. James throws his arm around my shoulder as we walk up the steps, and into the office "How are you feeling?" he asks and I shrug "I'm doing better, which is a good thing. I don't give jack about him to be honest" I say and he laughs as he opens the door for me "Thanks" I say as I walk in and he smiles at me "You can do way better than him Han, he will soon realise what he has lost and you will be happier than ever with someone else" James says pressing a kiss to the top of my hair, as he puts his arm around my shoulder again.

James and I stand in front of the counter at reception, and the lady that looks up smiles at me "Ah Hannah, are you here with your brother?" she asks and I nod "Yes, some of our friends too" I tell her and she smiles "What name is your reservation under?" she asks typing something into her computer "McVey" I say and she looks to me "How do you spell that dear?" she asks again "M – C – V – E – Y" I say slowly and James rubs my shoulder "Ah, here we are" she says grabbing a key from underneath the desk "You're in your usual caravan dear" she says and I smile at her "Thank you" I say taking the key from her.

Tristan drives down to where our caravan is, it is one at the bottom of the hill and right up by the wall so you can see over the road and to the sea. Tristan parks outside and I go up to the door, unlocking it and then going to help the lads with the bags – it is around 7pm now I think, we drove for 6 hours but I don't know how long we stopped for. We all sit down on the couches before we do anything else "So, who's going food shopping and when?" Connor asks, draping his arm over my shoulder "Well, there's the newsagents by reception which is open every morning, but as we're here for a week, it would be best to go to Morrisons that's about 15 minutes away or Asda which is down the road" Brad explains and I nod in agreement "I will go to Morrisons tomorrow, anyone coming with me?" I ask and Connor nods "I will help you Han" he says and I smile "Thank youuu" I say and he chuckles.

We all start to pack and I go to put Connor and I's toothbrushes and toothpaste in the bathroom, we will all end up using the same toothpaste anyway. I go in and end up laughing at how small the bathroom is, the lads soon appear at the door "Have you realised how small this bathroom is?" I ask and they all nod with smiles on their faces "We should get an 'in use' sign to put on the handle" James suggests but Tristan shakes his head "Nah, what if someone needs to pee whilst someone else is in the shower?" Tristan points out and I nod "He has a fair point" I say leaning back against the window "How about this – when Hanni is in the shower, no one goes in but any other time, just knock if you're desperate" Brad suggests, we all nod in agreement.

This is definitely going to be an interesting trip – but a good trip at the same time, I doubt that it will ever be boring and there is always going to be something to do with anyone. It's going to be a great break, and a time to make some flipping amazing memories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Twenty-Four, hope you guys liked it.

Any opinions you guys have, please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........