Chapter Ten

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Ten. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I think I am getting used to living with Nathan now. It is weird not being with my parents and my brother but living with Nathan is pretty fun. I like the mornings we have, we just chill out and talk whilst we have breakfast. The evenings aren't bad either, watching movies is fun and cuddling the majority of the time is what we do during them. I miss the lads though, movie nights was something that we did all the time together and they don't come to the flat very often because they're going to be on tour again soon so they don't have time unfortunately.

Today is the first day back at school which is definitely something I do not want to happen. Nathan is teaching at my school now though, he told me that he got a job at the end of last year and is starting today but he went in for a week to set up his classroom. The last week of the holidays I spent with my brother and the band so Nathan was left to his own devices. I know that having a relationship with your teacher is not allowed however I am 18 so I am not a minor and we are having an arranged marriage that has a contract of sorts therefore our relationship is completely legal.

I wake up before Nate but I wake up early so instead of waking Nathan up, I decide to let him sleep for a little longer. I have a shower and when I walk back into the bedroom Nathan is awake. I sit down on his side of the bed and he smiles at me "Good Morning" I say running my free hand through his hair as my other is holding my towel up "Hi Sweetie" he says leaning up to kiss me "You looking forward to today?" he asks and I scoff "Hardly. Its school" I say making him laugh "But I have to teach there" he says and I smile "You never know, I could be in your class" I say and he smirks "If you are in my class" he says pausing to pull me into his lap "There will be favouritism" he says.

I leave Nathan to shower and I get changed into a tartan crop top, a pair of black tights as it is winter, a black pleated skater skirt and black wedge boots. My school is a grey messenger bag plus I have a grey coat with black leather sleeves because it is cold today and my top is short sleeved. At my school, up until you are 16, you have to wear uniform but as we stay in school until we are 21 as soon as we hit 16 we don't have to wear uniform anymore so we wear what we want and we're treated more like college students rather than secondary school students so we call our teachers by their first names unlike the younger years who address them formally.

As I am tying up my laces Nathan walks in with a towel around his waist "How was your shower?" I ask standing up and smoothing down my skirt "It was good" he says looking me up and down "You look cute" he says kissing me quickly before walking into the closet. I grab my coat and bag, I packed my bag last night so I already have everything I need but I don't know if Nathan has sorted his briefcase out yet, and I walk through the flat to the kitchen. I dump my stuff on the counter and see Nathan's school laptop on the dining room table along with his briefcase and some other stuff.

I go over to the table and put his laptop into the laptop compartment in his briefcase before putting his staff planner, pens and other stuff he has into the other compartment. Nathan did a lot of planning last night as he teaches practically all the years and I know he teaches Geography but I doubt he will be teaching our class because we are the Gifted and Talented group of Geography so in theory we should have an experienced teacher. At school I have a 6 hour day, every day I have the exact same lessons but the times of the lessons change everyday. I have the same lessons as last year because once I finished Year 11 I picked 3 subjects that I wanted to do at A Level as I already had my GCSEs.

I picked Geography, Computing and Science. Each lesson is 2 hours long but they can be split up or they will be straight 2 hour lessons without us changing rooms or anything. Because I am in the Gifted and Talented group for each of my subjects we have 2 hour lessons whereas other students might have to pick 6 subjects to fill the day if they aren't in G&T groups or if they don't qualify to get into the G&T groups. I am impressed that Nathan managed to get a teaching job at my school but he is incredibly smart and qualified at 21 so I don't doubt his ability to teach.

As I am placing Nathan's briefcase on the counter he walks into the kitchen. He wraps his arms around my waist from behind "I put your stuff in your briefcase for you" I say turning around to face him "Thanks Sweetie" he says and I smile "You ready to go then?" I ask and he nods "Yep. Let me grab my keys and my coffee" he says and I hand him a travel mug with coffee that I made before I placed Nate's briefcase on the counter "Here" I say and he chuckles "It's life you're my wife already" he says and I blush slightly "You are so cute" he says kissing my nose.

I think that school won't be that bad considering I will have Aleia and Kyle as well as Nathan at times so hopefully I can survive it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Ten, hope you liked it and sorry for taking ages to update.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......