Chapter Fifteen

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Fifteen. Picture of Tristan ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

The car ride to school was full of randomness as per usual. Nathan and I literally talk about anything and everything during the drive to school, neither of us have a clue as to why but we just do. But there is sometimes the moments of silence, the moments of silence are probably the most comforting – it is just Nathan and I sitting there, I will be looking out of the window and Nathan will subtly place his hand on my thigh, letting me know that he is still there. I think our relationship is probably kind of strange to other people; I mean when you tell someone that you are having an arranged marriage, they think that you have been forced into the relationship and you are only acting as you are for your parents sake. However, with Nathan and I, we actually feel attraction towards each other and yes, we are together because of our parents but that was only initially - now we are together because WE want to be.

Nathan has gone to his classroom, leaving me to go and find Aleia and Kyle. I walk to the quad, it's basically an area outside the main school building which leads to the other blocks in the school, and see Aleia sitting on a the table part of the bench and Kyle is in front of her. Aleia spots me first and runs over to me "Hey little miss engaged" she says and I laugh "Technically he hasn't proposed yet Lee" I say as we walk over to Kyle. Kyle pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek, in a friendly way of course, "He will propose soon Han" Kyle says and I roll my eyes "Not you too" I say and he chuckles "Living with her, I don't have a choice but to hear how cute every single wedding thing is and how amazing you would look in a wedding dress" he says pointing at Aleia who just smiles innocently "Well, I am her maid of honour. I need to start looking at things" she says and I nod "Yes, yes she does" I say.

I decide to go and find Nathan before school starts, I think I have his school planner in my bag by accident. As I walk through school, Dale approaches me and he makes eye contact "Seeing you like that, it makes me wonder why I never made a move" he says making me stop, we are literally two feet away from the head teacher's office, Mr Lewis, "Well I am spoken for Dale, leave me alone" I say going to push past him but he grips my wrist "You don't just walk away from me" he says through gritted teeth "Watch me" I say matching his tone.

Just as I pull out of Dale's grip, he whips around and slaps me making my eyes fill with tears "DALE JONES" I hear someone shout and I turn to see that it is our head teacher "INCLUSION NOW" he shouts and Dale glares at me before storming off. Mr Lewis walks towards me "Come into my office Hannah, you can calm down" he says and I smile "Thank you Sir" I say as he guides me towards his office "Are you okay?" he asks as I start to compose myself but I shake my head "Is there anyone that you would like to be in here with you, I will leave the two of you alone as I need to attend to Mr Jones and I am excusing you from lessons all day, so you may stay in here for the duration of the day as I will also be doing my work around school" he says.

I take an intake of breath to calm down a little "Can Mr Knight come here please?" I ask and Mr Lewis looks a little confused "My family and his family are close. I think that he is the one that can help me the most" I quickly explain myself and Mr Lewis nods "I didn't know that the two of you were so close" he says and I smile "I will arrange a cover teacher for Mr Knight's classes today" he says before he leaves his office. I wasn't sure if Mr Lewis would agree to having Nathan with me but I think, despite the reason as to why I am in here, this will be a good time to tell Mr Lewis about Nathan and I being engaged.

----- Nathan's P.O.V -----

Just as I am starting to explain today's lesson to my Year 7 class, Mr Lewis walks in "Can I help you Sir?" I ask and he nods "Can I borrow you for a moment Mr Knight?" he asks and I nod before following him out into the corridor. I close the door to my classroom "Is everything okay?" I ask and he shakes his head "I have Miss Simpson in my office, she was hurt by Mr Jones and I have excused her from classes for today. She asked to have you with her, so I will arrange cover for your lessons" he explains and I nod "Can we go there now?" I ask and he chuckles "Of course, a teacher is coming here now so you can leave your class but I advise grabbing your things" he says.

As soon as we get to Mr Lewis' office, Hannah stands up and I go over to her, pulling her into a tight hug. I pull away from her and see that her cheek is red "What happened?" I ask placing my hand on her cheek gently, so that I don't hurt her "Dale slapped me" she says quietly "He what?" I ask through gritted teeth "He hit me Nate" she says and I pull her into a hug again. That idiotic child, how dare he lay his hand on my girlfriend- no my fiancé. That is low and he should be at least excluded for this.

Mr Lewis clears his throat "Forgive me for asking, you two do not look like only friends" he says and I nod "Miss Simpson and I are having an arranged marriage Sir, we apologise for taking so long to tell you of this but we never found the time to" I say and Hannah nods "There is a contract to this and I am not a minor so we are aware that this is completely legal, even though Nathan teaches me" Hannah explains and Mr Lewis nods "Hannah, I will call your father so that he can confirm this. However, I have no objections as long as you do not show affection in front of students" he says.

I was expecting this to go worse, at least the head teacher knows now and I won't get fired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Fifteen, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have, please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.........