Chapter Eight

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Eight. Picture of Connor ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I don't even know where to start with explaining the tour. There is so much that happened, there's so many memories that I made and I definitely don't regret agreeing to go on tour with the lads. It was so much fun and spending time with my brother was a bonus. I always miss my brother and getting to spend this amount of time with him has just been amazing. Especially because I got to talk to him about everything that has been going on lately, like things at school and things at home which helped because I think that Brad is the only guy, at the moment, that I can talk to about things like that in confidence.

I am sad that it has come to an end though which means we're going home and that I am going back to school within a matter of weeks. Something that I am not happy about for sure. I don't want to go back to school; school means work and people being mean to me. Whereas staying at home with my brother means I get to have fun. We have all been staying at my house and by 'all' I mean me, Connor, James, Brad, Tristan and Nathan. It is pretty entertaining because my parents now have to put up with a full house of kids, well we're not exactly kids but you get the idea.

It has been interesting because usually we all have our own rooms; James, Connor and Tristan take up all the guest rooms as we only have 3 and then there's my room, Brad's room and my parents' room but my parents' master bedroom is on the ground floor, it used to be a type of playroom that Brad and I used when we were younger but it is massive. Once Brad and I got past 14 they decided to make it their bedroom which didn't bother me or Brad as we had the garage converted into a den, well that's what we call it; it is basically a carpeted room with a TV, some couches and beanbags, a pool table, a hockey table and some gaming systems. If none of us are in our rooms, we will be in the den.

For some reason Kevin and Sarah are here again, they are sitting with my parents in the living room and my Dad came to get Nathan and I from the den because they all want to talk to us. Nathan sits down on the spare chair and pulls me down on his lap making me laugh "It's nice to see that the two of you are getting along" my Mum says and the two of us nod "We always got along Mum" I say and she just rolls her eyes "Sweetie, I think she meant something else" Nathan says kissing my cheek "I know that" I say causing him to chuckle.

I look to my Dad because he seems really nervous "You okay Dad?" I ask and he sighs "Not so much Hanni" he says and my Mum rubs his shoulder "We need to tell the two of you something" David says nodding towards my Dad "You and Nathan are moving in together" my Dad says and I look to Nathan who has a surprised expression on his face "Are you being serious?" Nathan asks and our parents nod "Yes, we think that it will help the two of you develop your relationship" Sarah says and I shrug "I guess if that's what you think we need to do, then we're going to do it" I say.

I get off of Nathan's lap and walk to the den "Bradley" I say opening the door and Brad pauses the video game he seems to be playing with Connor "What's up Tori?" he asks as I walk in "Dad just told me that Nathan and I are moving in together" I say sitting down next to James who immediately pulls me into his side "I don't want you to leave" James says with a pout on his face "You think I want to?" I ask sighing "As much as I care about Nathan, I don't know if I want to move in with him" I say.

I stand up and look to Brad "Come help me pack?" I ask and he nods getting up "Tris, take my place" Brad says throwing Tristan his controller "Wait, you're leaving today?" Connor asks and I shrug "I don't know but I need to get packed" I say and I sit down next to him "I won't leave without saying goodbye Con and besides, it's not like I am never going to see any of you again. You're still my best mates and you aren't getting rid of me that easily" I say and he pulls me into a hug "I'm still not happy 'bout this" Tristan says and I laugh "Well I can't go against my parents Tris" I say.

Brad helps me fold my clothes as we put them all into suitcases "Bro?" I ask sitting cross legged on my bed "Yeah Sis?" he asks in response "What if living with Nathan changes things? Like, what if we can't even stay in the same room as each other" I say and Brad grabs my hands "Sis, you spent over a month together. I don't see how living together will change anything" he says and I shake my head "I know that but I am still worried. I haven't lived with a guy before Brad, I have stayed home and I don't even know if I want to leave home yet" I say.

Brad sits down on the bed next to me and lifts me up before placing me in his lap "Hannah, everything will be fine" he says kissing the back of my head "Nathan is a nice guy, I know he would never try to hurt you and he is a guy that I don't mind dating you" he says making me smile "Plus, if I thought that him moving in with you was a bad idea than I would ask you to come on tour with me and finish school online" he says and I nod "I know Bro. I know" I say leaning my head back onto his shoulder.

I love my brother and I think I might love Nathan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Eight, hope you liked it and I am sorry for taking forever to post this.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter........