Chapter Seventeen

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Seventeen. Gif of Nathan ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Ever since Nathan told me about his ex contacting him, I haven't been able to get it off my mind. All I can think about is his ex-girlfriend – I never met her but I saw pictures of her, I know that I cannot compare to her. It scares me, he knows it scares me, she is his age and she dated him because he asked her out and he wanted to be with her. It is totally different with us, we are together because our parents want us to be, like I told Nathan, if our parents didn't want this then he would probably still be with her.

We're on our way to the sea life centre now. We all met up at school and now we're in cars going to the sea life centre. Luke, my IT teacher, has a people carrier for his family and it's his husband that has the sportier car. Because of the people carrier, Luke can get around 6 people in his car and then Nathan can have 4 in his. Our IT class is really small; there are only 10 of us in the class so it actually worked out pretty well. I think that once the trip is over, we will all just make our own way home because it isn't like we need to go back to school.

I'm in Nathan's car, along with Aleia and Kyle. There was supposed to be Jack in Nate's car, but he is actually away so there are only 9 of us today. Luke's car was the first to leave so they should be there soon and we're stuck in traffic right now – Nathan has called Luke to let him know that we might we there a little later than them. It is definitely easier only having Aleia and Kyle in the car, because that gives Nate and me the option to act all coupley if we wanted to so that's a bonus.

Nathan places his hand on my thigh as we wait in traffic, is has been at a stand still for the past 15 minutes and it doesn't look like it is going to be moving any time soon, and I look over at him "You alright?" he asks and I nod "Yeah, I'm fine" I say sighing "You aren't thinking about earlier are you?" he asks again and I shrug "I don't know Nate; I can't stop thinking about it. I don't know what to think about it" I admit softly and check to see that Aleia and Kyle aren't listening, some how they are sleeping – then again those two could sleep for days if people let them. Nathan sighs and rubs my thigh lightly "Sweetie, I told you, there is no way that I will ever get feelings for her again" he tries to reassure me "I love you, I only love you" he says.

I shake my head "I don't doubt that you do Nathan, but-" I say but Nathan cuts me off "Don't you trust me?" he asks sounding upset "Of course I do Nate, but you can't blame me for being insecure. I have seen the pictures, I saw how happy you were together – and yet here you are with me, I can't compare to her, I can't compare to any girl that sets her eyes on you. I don't match up to you, I don't live up to the standards that people expect of us" I say not stopping to take a breath.

Nathan moves his hand to be on my cheek "Hannah, I want you to listen to me" he says looking into my eyes and I nod "I want to marry you. I want to be the guy that you call your husband. I want to give you my last name. I want to be the guy you come home to every night. I want to be with you more than anything, nothing and no one is going to get in the way of our relationship" he says with love and affection coming from every single word.

He leans over to kiss me sweetly before focusing back on the road as we start moving again. He takes my hand in his, intertwining our fingers causing me to smile. I know that Nathan loves me; I mean he couldn't have made that any clearer. I hate feeling like this and I hate thinking like this, it is one of the worst things that could happen. I don't want to doubt Nathan, I trust Nathan with everything I have but I just don't trust her. I am actually worried about what could happen when Nathan goes to see her, if he goes to see her. I don't want to cause anything with Nathan, I don't want to mess anything up with Nathan and I am just scared in general.

We eventually get to the sea life centre, I am so glad to get out of the car. Nathan offers me his arm and I smile as I link my arm through his, I am sure that all the other students are going 'round the sea life centre now so I doubt that we are going to bump into any of them. Nathan presses a kiss to the side of my head "Why are y'all so cute?" I hear Aleia say behind us "Because I am part of this couple, duh" I say and she laughs "My fiancé is adorable" Nathan says sounding proud and I blush a little "Even more so when she blushes" he whispers in my ear.

I look to Nate and he has a smirk on his face "I don't like you sometimes" I say pouting and pretending to be upset "But I love you all the time" he says leaning down to kiss me quickly and I gently hit his chest "Luke could see" I say and Nathan shrugs "I don't care, he should know you're mine. Besides, Mr Lewis said we can't show affection in front of students – he didn't say anything about teachers" he says with another smirk on his face "But it still applies" I say and he shakes his head "Not technically" he says.

I wonder what things will be like when we are married.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Seventeen, hope you liked it and I apologise for it being a day late.

Any opinions you guys have, please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter......