Chapter Nine

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Nine. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

I managed to convince my parents to let me stay at the house last night so that I could spend time with my brother and the band. I am still hesitant about moving in with Nathan but I know it will help us get used to being together. It's just scary leaving my family home, it's where I have always lived and now I am moving out. I guess no child ever wants to leave home, I know it hurts Brad when he has to go away but I am not like Brad as much as I wish I was. I want to travel but I don't want to leave home just yet however it doesn't seem as if I am getting much of a choice in the matter.

Today I am moving into Nathan's place but the boys are helping me as Nathan needs to go somewhere. I think he is going to his parent's house which I don't mind because I think that it will be pretty funny having the lads helping me. Plus, it's just going to be a laugh as I am sure we will have music blasting whilst they help me unpack. I know that Connor isn't so sure about me moving in with Nathan, then again none of the boys are but I am marrying the guy so I need to get used to it and Brad and the band will need to get used to it to even if they don't want to.

I slept in Brad's room last night because all of my stuff was packed up yesterday, I am not taking furniture with me though; just my clothes and personal stuff as Nathan's place is fully furnished with new stuff because he wanted everything to feel homely to me rather than just his place with his stuff that's been there since he got the place so he had it re-furnished. I think what he did was really sweet, plus we only found out yesterday so he rang his mates as soon as so that they could get it done and apparently they did.

Brad is still sleeping so I grab the clothes I left out yesterday and go to the bathroom to get changed. I am comfortable in front of my brother but not comfortable enough to change in front of him even if he is sleeping. I change into black leggings with zip pockets, a whiteish big t-shirt with Bambi on it and white Adidas hi-tops. I brush my hair and then put it up into a high pony tail before putting on a black bandana which is Tristan's but I stole it because I can. I am going to miss being able to steal the boys' clothes, it's something I find very entertaining.

I go into the kitchen and my Dad is at the table eating his breakfast whilst my Mum is cooking pancakes, hopefully for me, Brad, Tristan, James and Connor because my Mum's pancakes are to die for. I will get the recipe from her so that I can cook them when I am with Nathan. I hug my Dad "Morning Hannah" he says with a mouthful of food "Ew Dad" I say and he rolls his eyes. My Mum slides a plate of pancakes over to me "You can eat these after you go and wake the boys up" she says and I sigh "Fine" I say.

I go up to James' room first. I open the door and James is still asleep, no surprise there. I go over to him and kiss his cheek but he doesn't do anything. I flick his ear which makes him open his eyes "What?" he asks sitting up "Mum has done pancakes" I say and his eyes go wide "I will be down" he says getting out of bed. Tristan is next door so I might as well go there next, I open Tris' door and he's awake "Hey Hanni" he says smiling at me "Hey" I say leaning against the doorframe "Mum has made pancakes. She wants everyone down" I say and he nods "Okay. Thanks Hun" he says.

Brad will be sleeping still but Connor should be awake soon so I will go to Brad now. I open the door and kneel down next to Brad's bed "Bro" I say shaking him "Go away" he says pushing my hands off of him "Pancakes" I say and his eyes shoot open "Mum's pancakes?" he asks and I nod "The one and only" I say making him laugh "Okay" he says. I walk into Connor's room and just as I thought he is sitting up in bed awake. I sit next to him "Hi" he says putting his arm around my shoulder "What's up?" he asks and I shake my head "Nothing but Mum made breakfast" I say.

He sighs "I don't want to go" he says and I look up at him "Why? It's food Con" I say and he sighs again "I get that but Hanni, breakfast means you are leaving soon. I don't want you to live with him" he says. I move to sit opposite Connor at the bottom of his bed "What do you mean?" I ask grabbing his hands "Hanni, I don't want you to get married. I don't want you to leave. I don't want to lose you" he says his breath hitching "Why do you think you're going to lose me Connor?" I ask kind of confused "I have known you for so long, I care about you so much and I think if you get married you will forget about us" he says.

I open my arms so Connor gets out from under the covers and wraps his arms around me making me wrap my arms around his waist "Promise me something" he says, his voice no louder than a whisper. I don't answer him but I nod against his chest "Never forget me, never forget us" he says and I lean up to kiss his cheek "I promise" I say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Nine, hope you liked it.

Any opinions you guys have please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......