Chapter Eighteen

A/N – Hey guys and welcome to Chapter Eighteen. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

The trip to the sea life centre was actually really fun, I wasn't sure about how it would all turn out, however it went well and it was a laugh. I managed to stop thinking about Nathan's ex so that was an upside to the day, plus Nathan and I just acted like a normal couple which is always refreshing. It gave Aleia and Kyle a chance to get to know Nathan a little bit more, they only really spoke to him in depth when we had that movie night and that was a while ago now – Kyle and Nathan are acting like best friends, it is definitely entertaining to say the least.

I am planning on going to see Brad today; it is a Saturday so he shouldn't be busy. I don't think that Nathan is coming with me though, not that I am complaining as I am in the mood for just seeing my brother and my mates. I don't mind not having Nathan with me 24/7, he still texts me and tells me what's going on, so it isn't like we aren't close or anything – we are probably the closest that we have ever been. If I am being honest, I think that seeing Brad will be something good as I haven't seen him in a while and I haven't seen the lads in a while, so I have missed them a lot.

When I wake up, Nathan is still in a rather deep sleep with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist – this isn't anything new, I usually wake up like this unless Nate is awake before me. I carefully move Nathan's arm and get out of bed, but once I am out of bed Nathan grabs my pillow and hugs it. I silently 'awh' and then grab my phone to snap a picture, it is just too cute to pass up. I swear, if my Mum lets me, I am having a picture board at the wedding and this picture is going to be on it.

I go and have a shower, I will probably go when I am ready but I might wake Nathan up to say goodbye, and to tell him that I am taking the car keys – I may be 18 but I can drive, I have my licence. After having a shower, I get changed into simple black skinny jeans, a white and grey striped thick knit jumper, a pair of grey Nike trainers and a black and white bandana. For once, I actually didn't steal one of Brad's bandanas or Tristan's – I have stolen both of theirs before, it kind of annoys them at first but they get over it within a matter of seconds.

Once I finish getting ready, I look over at the bed and see Nathan still sleeping. I walk over to the bed and sit down on my side; I gently shake Nathan before starting to run my hand through his hair repeatedly, I find myself smiling unconsciously, his hair is insanely soft and fluffy but that's because he washed it last night. Nathan's eyes slowly open and he smiles at me "Why are you changed?" he asks groggily "I'm going to see Brad and the band, remember?" I ask and he nods "I remember, but it is early and I don't want you to go" he says pouting which is so gosh darn adorable.

He then decides to sit up "It is only half past 9 Honey" I say and he nods again "See, early" he says and I shake my head "I want to see my brother" I say and he sighs "Okay, I love you so much Sweetie" he says and I blush "Why do you have to be so cute in the morning?" I ask putting my head in my hands "I just wanted to tell you how much I love you, because I love you a lot" he says and before I can say anything back to him, he kisses me with so much passion that it makes my head spin like crazy.

Nathan went back to sleep after I left but he let me take the car, we have the bike too so if he needs to go anywhere he will just take the motorbike. I don't have the right licence to drive a motorbike, but Nathan has a licence for a car and for a motorbike so he is all good. As I am driving my phone starts ringing, so I answer it with Bluetooth "Hello?" I ask, as I don't know who this is because I was dumb and didn't check the caller ID before answering, and I hear some shuffling "Sweetie" I hear Nathan say "Hey Natie, what's up?" I ask.

I stop at a red light, still waiting for Nathan to answer me "I had this dream" he says sounding kind of excited and I can just imagine the look he has on his face right now "And?" I ask trying to get him to continue "And it was of me and you. But we were married in it" he says and I smile even though he can't see me "The weird thing was, we had kids. There was a boy that looked about 5, a girl about 3 and another girl who was a little baby" he says and I smile even bigger "I think that you are dreaming about our future Honey" I say laughing slightly "I would love to have kids with you Sweetie, we will make adorable children" he says.

Nathan hangs up and I somehow can't stop myself from smiling. I mean, having kids with Nathan is something amazing to think about – of course I want children with Nathan, we are getting married so it is only natural for us to have children. I kind of want to have a boy first though, I grew up with an older brother who was protective, intensified by Tristan, Connor and James obviously, and we were so close, so I want my children to have that – I want them to all have good relationships with their siblings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter Eighteen, hope you liked it and I apologise for not updating on time.

Any opinions you guys have, please tell me in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter.......