Chapter 28

How is everyone? Good? Ok? Bad? Awful? Amazing? Some other adjectives I'm too lazy to add?
Nice.
This month has been really slow and stuff because eveko22 and I, weeabootrash9, have some exams coming up and our workload has been piling up so updates might be even slower than before. Just letting you all know.
_______________________

~France's POV~

Ever since America joined us, things have been a little brighter. The boy is usually really up beat even in moments where it feels inappropriate. But he manages.  It was kind of nice too.  We never really had any family meet ups and I kind of missed arguing with Angleterre.  Maybe we should do something like this again.  Well not the whole prison scenery, but just us as a family.  Doing family things and having a fun time.  I'd like something like that.  A picnic maybe?  In France?  I know lots of good picnic areas~ Then we can go visit famous tourist sites like my dick- I mean the Eiffel Tower, and some mueseums.

That would be really, really nice.

"Yo, Francis, dude, whatcha staring at the wall for?" Amerique shook my shoulder and I turned towards him.

"Nothing mon ami.  Just zhinking about stuff we can all do as a family," I searched for a reaction and he beamed.

"Like a family reunion huh?  That sounds cool!  We can have a barbeque and invite all our friends!  Oh, oh, and then fireworks!  Lots and lots of fireworks!  Like," he glanced at Angleterre and whispered, "4th of July," then he returned to normal volume, "it'd be so fun!  I like that idea Francis!"

"What are you two blabbering about?" Angleterre scooted over in our direction so we were all siting in a circle.

"We were talking about doing a family reunion!" Amerique informed the Brit who nodded along.

"That seems like a good idea.  But I don't think a barbeque would fit any of our tastes," He countered the idea with his own, "maybe something more formal.  Like having a cup of tea at a cafe and just talking.  That would be nice." A light smile crossed his face at the thought.

"What I was zhinking was a picnic.  All of us, as a family, just sitting in a little park and eating some snacks while we just relax and enjoy the scenery.  It would be very peaceful too.  My country has beautiful parks so I zhink zhat would be zhe place to go non?"

"That's kind of bias dude.  Ya know, since it's your country and all," Amerique shook his head.

"I agree.  I still think my idea was the best," Angleterre did his thing of crossing his arms across his chest and I laughed.

"It already feels like old times.  Us just starting arguements about zhe silliest zhings, like zhis."

"They were not silly.  And it was always this one bringing things up," Angleterre jabbed a thumb in Amerique's direction. 

"Hey!  Don't blame it on me!  You were always being so picky about things!  Learn to be more flexible about stuff instead of just judging me.  You're not my mom."  Amerique said.

I sighed, and so the Banter Wars begin once again.

"I am still your caretaker so I technically fit the requirements of the such."

"Bro, there's a difference between boyfriend and mom.  And like hell would I be dating my mom!  That's creepy!" Amerique made a face and England choked on air at the words.

"Shut up!"

I began to laugh and I had almost forgotten about our current situation.  This was nice, I could tolerate this.  Well, once in a while.  It made me feel like we could get out of here and continue our somewhat normal lives.  And I could enjoy a nice cup of French wine.  It's probably old by now.  But you know the saying, "wine is always better with age".