Chapter 16

Heyyyyy this is hetaliakawaiicat! I just realized that we have over 6k and I want to thank you all for your support and fabulousness! Love you all! Eveko22 sends her love and hugs also! Enjoy this chapter!~
________________
Prussia's POV~

"What happened?!" Alfred yelled through the phone, which I held about a foot away from my awesome face.

I looked back at the tied up Francis and explained what happened. It appears that someone, I don't know who but I already want to kick their ass, tied up Francis and beat him a million times. What the fuck?! Everyone here is psychotic, the quicker we get out of here the better.

"Seriously? Well, I can't come over since Iggy's hurt and he can't walk," I could hear/imagine a faint scowl and a shuffling noise.

"I'm perfectly fine thank you very much. But Prussia, try to find Canada and we'll catch up later. Don't screw anything up." Is he doubting my awesomeness?!

"Ja ja and try not to screw each other when I'm gone," I heard a loud gasp and then hung up, smirking to myself. I'm so awesome.

---Time skip----

It's been quite a while and this place was like a fucking maze. Intersections here, and then random rooms there, how do they get around? GPS's? I don't know. But anyways, back to me. There was a loud crashing noise and I quickly turned a corner to hide behind a wall. It sounded like a piece of glass got shattered. Probably dropped something, someone started walking towards me and I closed my eyes hoping they would just turn around and stay away from me for god's sake.

"Gilen? Is that you?" Who? "Glad to see that you finally cut your hair! I told you that you would look so much better with that haircut! And you changed your clothing. I didn't know you would actually take my advice, you look kind of hot now..." Who the fuck is he? And yes, I get told that a lot. Even assholes can feel the awesome, hot, and sexy presence from me.

Since I sort of had a weird brain seizure, I just nodded in response. What do I do in these kind of situations?

"So Matt was telling me about the new prisoner. It appears that he and our other guest are father and son. Weird right? But they look so hideous I feel so bad, I just want to go out and buy some new clothes for them. But Francois said I couldn't. What should I do?" Is this Poland? He sounds exactly like him. And he gave me vital information yes! I quickly grabbed his arm and spun him around clamping his mouth shut.

"Mm!"

"Shut zhe fuck up bastard. Tell me vhere Canada is or I'll... Ruin your clothes got it dummkopf?" His eyes went wide and nodded. Wow, practically Poland. Maybe I should introduce them, after I kick his ass and find Birdie. Brilliant plan.

"Now lead me to Canada." He nodded and started to walk, with my hand still clamped around his mouth. Don't want him giving away our location, there was this one time where he clawed at my hand and it took me quite a while to restrain him again and then. Little bastard... now I have cuts on my hand! Not awesome at all! They sting too ow... But for now I just have to get to Birdie.

We traveled deeper down into the tower and then reached a door. And it was locked. Fan-fucking-tastic.

"Do you happen to have zhe key?" He shook his head and I sighed. "And... zhere vas no point coming here zhen?" He nodded.

At first I thought that all hope was lost, but I could feel his lips quiver into what seemed to be a small smile on my prisoner's face.

"Hey, you know something. Tell me where the key is. NOW!"

He slightly flinched at my voice, but didn't respond. Wh- oh wait... I had my hand clamped over his mouth. Whoops. I let go of my hand and he took a deep breath, then fixed his bright neon scarf.

"And why would I tell you in the first place? Fr- I mean Boss, would be angry with me! And it wouldn't be fair. Not at all." I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"So, do you know vhere it is? Or not?"

"Uh..." He fumbled with his scarf as if debating whether or not to tell me or not. Hopefully he chose to tell me because I seriously feel uncomfortable here. Blegh.

"Okay, I'll tell you where the key is.

Well that was easy. He didn't look much like a fighter anyways with his sunglasses and tawdry clothes.

"On one condition." Condition? What does he want. "Wear this." He handed me a bag, I don't know where or how, and inside was a scarf. I eyed him suspiciously but he just smiled and nodded in excitement. I carefully pulled out the piece of clothing and eyed it. It was a gray scarf with a stitched on iron cross on it. It was soft and fluffy too, just like Gilbird! Awesome!

"I was going to give it to Gilen, but since he absolutely refuses to change his atrocious choice of clothing, might as well give it to someone who actually has a sense of style. Just a bit." I raised an eyebrow in his direction and still wondering how he got this bag in the first place.

"Danke... I guess," I wrapped it around my neck and it was really comfortable. It was so fluffy! Mein gott it's overwhelming! But first things first, find the key.

After he was satisfied with the fulfillment, he simply walked in the direction of where we came from. We encountered more twists and turns but finally were in front of a set of wooden doors. Shit, this must be a castle.

"Good luck amico, ((A/N- Tell me if it's not the correct term because I used google translate!)) don't die."

Italy called me that once. I think it means friend or something? And when were we ever friends? This idiot gave me a scarf, I wore the fluffy thing, and now we're friends. This is fucked up.

I rested my hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath. Wait, why am I nervous in the first place?

Well, time to fuck some shit up!

~~~~~

Eveko: Yo. Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. We didn't have much time this week, but I hope you still hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also, did anyone figure out who's behind all of this mayhem? Please comment your guesses. The mysterious person will be revealed next chapter. Till next time. Cya my little unicorns~

Hetaliakawaiicat: Hey! More cliffhangers! I feel so evil and horrible right now >.< merp. Anyways have a great day to you all! Well it's like 11:00 where I live so have a great night? I don't know XD.