Chapter 13

Hey. So it's chapter 13 already. Wow. I'm kind of tired playing Brave Frontier so I'm gonna update now. So for this I'll just say it's pretty short. Hetaliakawaiicat is on vacation and I have to practice instruments. Ugh stupid piano. Oboe's not as time consuming. Piano = at least four hours per day Oboe = at least one and a half hours per day. So that's it. Enjoy this chapter my little unicorns.

Chapter 13 ~ America POV ~

Our search groups finally split up. It was Iggy and I, and France and Gil. It's just like a spy movie! The hero's going to save you Mattie!  Just hang in there!

"Yo Iggy! Do you have any idea where Mattie can be? I mean, we've been walking for a while and we haven't seen anything." I searched through a bush hoping for a sign or something for the hero, me, could use.

England turned around and scoffed, "Hey, you think I have any idea where he could be? For all we know, he could be any-" He stopped abruptly and I bumped into his back, almost knocking over the Brit.

"Hey, what was that for? What stop-" I looked up to see why Iggy stopped. "Oh, that. Well that was easy."

Before us stood a clump of dilapidated buildings. If you don't look closely, it kind of resembled a manufacturing building or company or something like that. I grabbed Iggy's hand and pulled him towards the building, but he tried to pull back, almost sending both of us to fall on top of each other.

"Wait stop! We can't just storm in the building like that. What if we get caught and get taken in as intruders? Also, let's call France and Prussia first."

"Oh, dude, right."

I totally knew that. It's just Mattie, my baby bro who is currently in need for saving. So, you can't blame the hero for wanting to save him as soon as possible. Right?

I took out my phone and dialed Gil. It was picked up almost immediately

"Hello?~"

"Hey dude! So Iggy and I found the- Wait. You're not Gil or Francis."

At that, Iggy turned and perked up staring at me in confusion. "What do you mean it's not Gil or Francis?"

I put the phone on speaker and we both listened to the unknown voice.

"Oh, you are right darling. It isn't Prussia or France. In fact, they are right here behind me, tied up..."

The phone was then handed to another person.

"Al, don't vorry. Ve're okay. Ve're not tied up or anyzhing. Ve found zhis person and he said zhat he vill show us vhere Birdie-" Suddenly, Gil stopped talking.

"Hey dude, are you okay over there?

"Oh yeah, as awesome as ever, but I don't zhink zhat Francis and Oliver are doing okay right now."

Iggy then snatched my phone out of my hand and brought it straight to his mouth, "Prussia, did you say Oliver?"

"Uh, yeah. Is there a problem with the name 'Oliver'?"

"Oh bloody hell! Of course there is! Get out of there now! He was one of the people who kidnapped Matthew!"

"Nationapped!" I corrected.

Iggy shot a glare towards my direction. "Oh shut it Alfred! You're not helping at all you know!"

I just pouted as Prussia responded.

"Vait, VHAT!? Francis, stop fighting and run ava-" I heard something collide with something else and a loud crashing noise. "Oh, well too late for zhat now. Eyebrows! Francis is down!"

"Oh bloody hell! Get away now! Run back to the bloody clearing. The place where we split up into two groups. We'll meet you there. Okay!?"

"Vhat about Francis?"

"Just leave him there. He might come in handy later on. He'll be okay... I hope."

"You got it. Sorry Francis," We heard some shouting and the line went dead.

"So, dude. What now?" I took my phone back and pocketed it.

"Alfred, you go back and meet up with Prussia. I'll stay here and keep watch."

"But. What about you?”

“The reason why I’m staying is just in case I see France. That way we know this is the right place."

“Okay, don’t get into any trouble.”

“I should be telling you that, you git!” He grabbed my arm and I looked at him but his head was faced down. "Hey, you wanker, don't do anything stupid ok?"

I smiled and lifted his head giving him a peck on the cheek. "I'm the hero, heroes don't do stupid things." After that I started to run west towards where the clearing was located to meet up with Prussia.

France’s POV ~

“Gil! No! Don’t leave me here!”

I watched as Gilbert started to run away. Sudden, I felt a sharp object get injected into my neck. I fell limp but I could still see my surroundings and hear everything, it seems like my nerves aren't working.  Someone grabbed my leg, probably Oliver, and started to drag me. Thank goodness I can’t feel anything.

After what felt like hours I was dragged into a large clearing. There stood a dirty, rusted, and plain old ugly building.  Mon dieu, I feel like crying.

They have absolutely no taste whatsoever. How could anyone possibly live or even work here. This is preposterous!

We stopped in front of the building and Oliver started to punch in some buttons. He entered “0 7 1 6 3 7.” I’ll keep that in mind just in case. I then heard some rustling sounds at the right of me. I looked right and a pair of black fluffy caterpillars popped out of no where.

No! Not the caterpillars!  Too many bad memories of An-

Oh, wait. It is Angleterre. Wait ANGLETERRE!  What?  Why?  How?!

He whispered to me, “Hey Francis. Hang in there. I’m going to need you to survive for now. I think Matthew might be in there. Try to break out of your cell and find him. Oh yeah, and stay alive you frog. Don’t think I don’t care about you.  And don't let that get into your head." He looked at me and opened his mouth but closed it again, just nodding to me.  Like I knew what that meant!

I smiled a little in the inside though, but I couldn’t show it because I couldn’t fucking move! Argh the struggle!  To be honest, I was happy that Angleterre said that.  For once he wasn't yelling, or whisper yelling, at me.  It was... Nice.  Almost comforting, if I wasn't kind of drugge and lying on the ground unable to be.  But that's aside from the point.

Suddenly, he went back into the bush he was hiding in and I went back to just staying limp, like before. My legs, again,  were grabbed and I was dragged inside the base that looked like pile of crap.

“Alright poppet. Since you didn’t fight that much, I’ll just put you in here.  Don't go any where~"

I was practically thrown into a cell and for once I felt the pain in my side. But all of it was forgotten when I heard a soft voice call my name.  Unfortunately I couldn't move my body other than my hands but I'd recognize that voice anywhere no matter the situation.

“Papa France!?”

~~~~~

So yeah. I hoped you enjoyed. Cya next time my little unicorns.