Chapter 23

Hallo my lovelies~ ok so we haven't updated in forever!  School is coming up for us both and we'll try to update as much as possible, promise!  And we couldn't think of what we wanted to write for this chapter either heh :3
But enjoy!  Oh and this is weeabootrash9
_________________

~Spain's POV~
Ah, it was kind of cold in Canada compared to the sunny and warm weather in Spain, but I think I'll manage. Lovi however looked really cold. He kept rubbing his arms and he looked angry. Well, most of the time he looks angry ahaha...
I tried wrapping my arms around him so he wouldn't be cold, but he kept smacking my hands away. That is until he let me hold his hand.
Yay!
"I zhink ve should look around for an entrance of some sort." Germany stated and Feli nodded.
"That-a sounds like a good idea!" Italy skipped off humming to go find a door or something.
"Italy vait!" He ran after Italy who continued humming happily as if he was back in Italy, under the warm sun. I guess after living with Germany for a while, Feli got used to the mildly cold temperatures there. I guess Lovi and I should go help look too.
"Come on Lovi! Maybe we can find a secret entrance of some sort! Wouldn't that be cool?" He stared at me with a blank expression.
"Really?" I nodded excitedly. America was always saying how people in his comic books found secret entrances all the time when they were approaching an enemy base. I thought it would be cool if we found one!
"I think I'm going to limit the amount of time you spend with that bastard, his idiocy is rubbing off on you." We continued to talk as we searched for the entrance.
"...and then the turtles were placed safely back in the ocean!" I looked at Lovi hoping the story would cheer him up.
"Great." He seemed distracted. He was looking in a bush and he had a scowl on his face.
"What is it?" I went over to where he was and gasped.
We found a secret entrance!
"I can't believe you-a were fucking right! Who is-a stupid enough to-a put a secret door here! The fuck?!"
I chuckled. "I told you so~" He just grumbled a small "shut up idiota." And pulled at the handles of the door.
"Damn, this thing feels like it was superglued to the ground! Antonio, help me out a bit at least!"
"Okay~" we pulled together and the door went flying towards us, with a cloud of dust. I guess this door wasn't used for a long time. We coughed a little and opened our eyes once the dust subsided.
"Should we get Germany and Feli?" I asked but he held a finger to my lips.
"Be quiet. Someone might be in there." I nodded and we both waited a few moments to see if we could hear any foot steps of the sort.
"Okay, we can get Venziano and the potato bastard.  I think we're good here." He dusted himself off and held out a hand for me.
"Aw, my little Roma is acting all grown up~ Since when were you so good at sneaking into villainous places hm?" I took his hand.
"Hmph, its not like I can't fucking think you idiot.  I'm not a child anymore!" He folded his arms across his chest and pouted.  Aw so cute~  I'm so happy Lovi is mine, and mine alone.  I couldn't ask for anything more.

~Germany's POV~
Italy and I went to look at the opposite side that Spain and Romano are on.  We encountered nothing but trees and bushes.  Italy seemed like he was enjoying himself though...  We haven't had a lot of time to take walk like in the nearby park.  Unfortunately, the situation is kind of unfitting, but I like being around with Italy.
He... He kind of makes things seem brighter.  Like... I don't really know how to explain it.
"Germany?  Are-a you ok?  You suddenly look-a red!" Italy skipped over to me and poked my cheek.
"J-ja, I'm fine.  Just thinking about things." I felt heat ride to my face and I turned away.
"You know, we haven't had-a day like this in a while eh?  It's-a nice!" He spun in a circle and laughed heartily.  He always has so much energy that can't be cooped up indoors.
"Oi!  Veneziano!  Potato bitch!" I heard a voice that was all too familiar.
Potato bitch?  Seriously?
"Did you-a find something fratello?" Italy asked and Romano nodded.
"We found a strange entry-a way that leads into a room in-a the building." Romano pointed in the direction where they were at and furrowed his eyebrows. "Looked like-a some sort of basement of-a some kind."
"That's-a great!  We can-a save Prussia and the others then-a go home and eat pasta ve~" At the thought of pasta Italy zoned out and wobbled around moving his arms up and down like he was flying.
I don't quite understand why he does that at the thought of pasta, or why he keeps saying "ve".  Very strange indeed.
"Well, we came to get you guys so we can explore the little room and hopefully find somewhere where we could get to our amigos.  We should hurry, we don't know if someone could possibly find that door open and close it even tighter than it already was." Spain planned.
"Ve~ that's just-a like Big Brother Spain to-a think of something amazing!" Spain chuckled and ruffled Italy's hair.
"You flatter me Feli~"
"Let's-a hurry up already you slowpokes, i-a want to go back-a home by the end of today dammit!" Romano sped off and the others followed in suite. "This was the entrance.  There's no-a ladder so we're-a just going to have to-a jump down."

"I'll go first and help zhe rest of you down." I volunteered.  I jumped down and a cloud of dust rose up when I hit the bottom.

"Ah!  Germany are you-a ok?!" Feliciano asked and I nodded.  "I'm coming down-a then!"

One by one, we made it into the dark room.  Our only source of light was from the entryway we came down from.   There was dust and mold everywhere, and possibly rats. 

"This-a place is scary..." Feliciano cowered behind me and we made our way to the other side of the room.

"I think there's another door over here!" Spain called and made a motion for us to come over.  He was right, there was another door over there but it was bolted shut from the outside.

"Vell I guess ve can't get in.  Ve should find anozher entrance in." I said and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Don't worry!  I know what we can do." Spain pulled out a giant axe and took a swing at the door, breaking through and shattering the bolted door.

"What the hell Antonio?!  Where the fuck did you get that?!  You psychopathic idiot!" Romano screeched.  He was the one closest to Spain and almost got his arm chopped off when Spain swung at the door.

"Ah, I keep an extra one with me at all costs so I can protect you from bad things!  Isn't that smart?" Spain laughed and patted Romano's head.

He pushed the Spaniards hand away and huffed."Warn us next-a time if you decide to-a kill another fucking door."

"Of course mi amor~"

"Don't call me that you bastard!" Romano's face went red and hit the other in the stomach, but Spain just laughed.  In pain.

"Let's go!  We still have to-a save the others remember?" Feliciano skipped through the newly made entrance and we all nodded, following after him.  Once we made it out of the room, there were many hallways leading in different directions.  It was like a maze, the walls were made of metal and there was no noise.  The walls and ceiling made our voices echo so we had to be quiet if we didn't want anyone to know we're here.  I suggested we split up to make things easier and we all had reception here so if anyone was in trouble or found something we can call each other.

"I want to-a go with Luddy!" Feliciano clung on to my arm and Romano scoffed.

"Luddy?  What kind of shitty nickname is that?"

Feliciano frowned. "Do you-a not like it?  I thought it was a nice nickname for-a Luddy though..." He rubbed his chin in thought.

Romano shrugged and muttered a "whatever" and then we parted ways.

The problem is that this silence is giving me the chills.

_____________________________

finally finished!  Phew.  It's kind of short, sorry, but me and ev decided to make a collab account thing!  After this story we'll be writing more stories there so if you guys want to read more of our random stuff there you can go check out our thingy!  We kind of just set it up but whatever. It's called a_pile_of_laziness Okay have a good day my kittens/children/narwhals/precious babies/etc. ~