Chapter 10

Early update? By like only thirty minutes. Well thirty minutes from here in New Jersey. So Yeah. Enjoy my little unicorns.

~~~~~

Chapter 10 ~

England’s POV ~ ((again))

“Come on you twats!  Hurry the hell up!  The flight we booked is going to leave in two hours!” I yelled tapping my foot on the pavement and checking my watch repeatedly.  I refuse to be late!  Wow… maybe I do sound like the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland…

After a few more minutes I saw America stumbling down the stairs with his suitcase. “I’m here Iggy!” He called and I nodded in response.

“About time.  Now where’s the Frogface?” I asked looking around and checking my watch.

“I don’t know dude. Should I go see what’s taking him so long?” America asked.

“No, he didn’t even unpack in the first place so he should be down here by now.” I crossed my arms and scoffed.

“Aww that was so cute! Do it again!” America, how do I explain, somewhat squealed.

 I felt my cheeks heat up and I slapped him, rather hard.

“Don’t call me cute!  Have some dignity you git!” I yelled and he pouted rubbing the area I slapped.

“Okay dude. But you sure you don’t want me to check up on Fra-” He faced the doorway with his mouth open and eyes wide. The face whenever he sees a horror movie pretty much.

I followed his gaze and my mind was full of shock. ((A/N- he saw a pink unicorn :3)) France walked down, sulkily dragging his suitcase behind him, which was barely anything.

America and I stood there with dumbfounded expressions until I coughed and broke the silence. “France what the bloody hell are you wearing?!” Well it sort of came out as a scream, but it fit the situation at hand.

He just sighed loudly replied with utmost despair.  It was kind of scary, more frightening than America’s horror movies. But then again, anything can be more frightening than his horror films. “Well, since we are looking for Matthieu in an unknown place, I zhought zhat I shouldn’t wear somezhing too flashy. I needed somezhing zhat would match zhe mood, non?”

America still stood there looking like the usual idiot he was as I protested, “Change.  It’s not normal if you wear something like that git. It’s scary. Really scary in fact.” America agreed with a simple “ya bro”.  France rolled his eyes and trudged back upstairs.

One hour later he came back down acting like his normal self.  “Come along mon amis!  We have to go save mon petit Matthieu!”

“Ya dudes! Let’s do this thing!” America cheered and climbed into the car.  I climbed into the driver’s seat and inserted the keys, starting the engine.  France took the passenger seat and used the mirror to see if his hair was alright. Typical France.

“Why am I in the back seat?” America whined.

“You’re the youngest out of all of us.  And, you technically chose that seat by going in the car first.  Blame yourself,” I replied buckling myself in.

“But.” He tried to protest.

I waved my hand in dismissal, “Just shut your bloody mouth up and let me drive.  France already wasted one whole bloody hour so we only have one left before the plane leaves.  And the next flight would be 5 hours after ours.”

America groaned and leaned back in his seat, “Fine.” I pressed on the gas pedal and began the thirty minute drive to the airport.

Canada’s POV~