Chapter 11

HEYO!  THIS IS HETALIAKAWAIICAT AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M WRITING IN CAPS BUT IT'S FUN!  SO THIS IS CHAPTER 11 AND EVEKO22 MIGHT BE THE ONLY ONE WRITING THESE CHAPTERS SINCE I'M GOING ON VACATION! (SRY EV) WELL IT REALLY DEPENDS IF I HAVE WIFI OR NOT, WHICH I HOPE I DO BECAUSE I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WIFI, AND THAT'S ALL!  YOU PROBABLY JUST WANT TO READ THE CHAPTER NOW SO I'LL GO AWAY CIAO MY KITTENS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

England’s POV~ ((Third chapter in a row… completely normal))

We actually managed to make the flight with me dragging France and America all the way.  At least I was the only one who actually cared about saving… who was it again?

Anyways, we just got off and now I have to deal with a tired America and a hyperactive France.  Just my luck.  The flight wasn’t long, I was able to read my spellbook in peace and quiet for once which was a miracle.  France lead us to… come on I know this… Canada!  That’s who we’re looking for!  Back on topic, we got to Canada’s house and saw someone passed out in front of his door which freaked the frog out.

“Mon dieu is he dead?!” France yelled checking to see who was passed out on the ground.

“What?  Is there a crime here or something?” America muttered then yawning.

I rolled my eyes, “No you twats, he’s obviously passed out.” America’s mouth formed an “o” and France went to see who passed out on Canada’s porch.

“Oh it’s just Gil.  No one’s dead!” France sighed in relief and laughed his usual creepy laugh, “probably came here when he was drunk ohonhon.”

America, finally fully awake, joined in and I glared at both of them.  They immediately shut up and I ordered, “We should bring him inside, when he wakes then we can ask him why he was here.”

“The hero will save the day!” America and France both picked up Prussia and brought him inside.  Apparently France has a key to Canada’s house which was expected since they’re related after all.  They dragged him in and dropped him onto the couch to rest.

“So… What do we do now dudes?” America asked.

“Now.  We wait.”

Prussia’s POV~

I slowly woke up with a blinding light entering my sight.  I instinctively closed them again and groaned.  Footsteps and yelling started to come towards me and I clamped my hands over my ears to block out the loud noises that were making my head pound.  Someone started to shake me and I finally opened my eyes, reluctantly.

“Mon ami you’re finally awake!” Francis was standing above me and I could open my eyes normally since he was blocking the light.  I moved my head a little and immediately regretted it for my head decided it was going to be a bitch and hurt all over again.  I brought a hand to my forehead and groaned in pain trying to ease the migraine.

“Hangover?”

My eyes widened at the comment, “Nein!  Zhe awesome me doesn’t get hangovers.   That’s so unawesome!  Zhis is just… zhis i just my awesomeness taking a full toll on me!  Ja.  Zhat’s it.”

“Oui, definitely a hangover.”

I opened my mouth to protest, but found it useless since my head hurt way too fucking much already.  I was handed some painkillers and a cup of water, then downed them in a single gulp.  My mind cleared up a little bit and I was finally able to open my eyes and see the light without having to undergo the feeling of being shot in the head multiple times.

“So vhy is zhe awesome me here exactly?” I asked, kind of confused on what was going on.  One minute I was at the bar next I was here with Francey-pants.  Oh shit.  I was at a bar which means I went to get a beer, or a few… fuck maybe more than a few, and then got drunk.  I mentally awarded myself at my achievement.