Chapter 12~

Hey! This is hetaliakawaiicat again! Anyways, we decided to update early ((note sarcasm since we updated late)) since we love you guys that much! This chapter will also be the very last one. We won't be continuing this story after this chapter. Hope you enjoy this ending! I'm sure you will absolutely love this chapter.

Eveko22: READ THE WHOLE CHAPTER!!! CUZ ITS IMPORTANT!!!
______________
Prussia's POV~

I quickly described the area Birdie was kidnapped at and Francis was able to recall the memory of that place. We went there and checked for any clues.

"Hey dudes! I think I found something!" America called, waving his hand back and forth trying to get our attention.

"Vhat did you find Al?!" I ran over immediately since I was desperate to find Birdie.

"It's a box!" The rest of the group came over and he looked so proud of himself I just couldn't ruin the moment. Sarcasm included.

"Vhat zhe actual fuck! Zhat's a fucking box you idiot!"

Eyebrows facepalmed and looked so embarrassed.

"Well, I thought it could be helpful! I'll show you..." He reached towards the box and pried the lid off. Eyebrows' eyes widened and opened his mouth as if to warn Al about something. He was too late.

Al looked into the box with confusion and then looked around like he saw something or some shit like that.

"Mon ami... What's wrong?" Francis asked weirded out by Al's strange actions.

"Did you guys fe-" He stopped mid sentence and turned toward us and opened his mouth, but he collapsed onto the ground, motionless.

"A-Al...?" Eyebrows walked cautiously over to the fallen country and kneeled beside him, eyes wide open. "H-Hey you git... This isn't fu-funny. Get up..."

Francis went up to the American and checked for a pulse and looked at me shaking his head.

America, Alfred F. Jones, was no more.

"Angleterre I zhink-" Francis placed a hand on England's shoulders, but the Brit nudged him off.

"Alfred! Wake up! Don't you DARE die! You promised you wouldn't leave my bloody side! What happened to our promise! Answer me you bastard!" And the most surprising thing happened. Arthur Kirkland, Great Britain, The United Kingdom, whatever other names he had, was crying. Actual tears of grief and sorrow flowed out of his eyes like waterfalls. I guess it was expected considering the situation we were in. But still, it was surprising all the same.

I walked over to the box wondering what could've killed Al. Inside was absolutely nothing. "Vhat zhe hell? Zhere's nozhing in here."

"Gil, you sure zhat's ok? Um, since Amerique just uh, died?" I nodded and inspected the box some more. What was so dangerous about this box? It was a useless piece of crap. Then I felt a slight breeze tickle my cheek. How odd, there's no clouds in the sky and there's no wind.

All of a sudden I felt an aching pain in my chest and clutched my shirt tightly. I breathed heavily and got down onto one knee and I felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

"Gil?!" Francis ran over to me and looked in shock. The pain was growing rapidly within every second. "Are you alright?"

I was dying.

At long last, the former nation of Prussia was dying. I felt tears spring into my eyes and looked at Francis.

"F-Francey pants... Find Birdie for me and tell him zhat I'm sorry." Those were my last words until I crumpled into a heap closing my eyes. I promised myself that day that I wouldn't fail someone I loved again, like how I failed Ludwig during that war. I guess I broke that promise. Good bye Birdie, Francis, Antonio, Ludwig, and everyone. Prussia has finally met it's fall.