Halloween Special

Heya!  This is weeabootrash9, so Halloween is finally here and we decided to make a Halloween Special!  I know we haven't been updating but I've been studying for an application test to be going to a special high school >.< the struggles.  Anyways, enjoy this little extra chapter~

Now this is Eveko22: I've never celebrated Halloween and I probably never will. *cries* How does Trick-or-Treating work? Also thank weeabootrash9 for the updates. She's been the one whose been writing for the past 3 or more chapters. I dont remember. Well, enjoy!!!
______________________
You know that feeling where your brain tells you "Hey you're way too old for this." But your heart is like, "Hell no, stupid brain, candy before life." And you're just really, really conflicted on whether or not to participate in this festive day?

That's exactly what Canada was thinking at the moment.

"Birdie!  Are you ready?  Ve're going trick or treating tonight~  You should definitely come vizh zhe awesome me and mein awesome, but not as awesome as me, friends so ve could get loads ov candy!" Prussia slid down the stair case railing with ease.

"Don't you think that we're a bit, um, old for trick or treating eh?" Canada played with the edges of his hair, "my hair is getting pretty long too..." His light blonde hair was now a little past his shoulder since he hasn't paid much attention to cutting it at it's normal length.

The albino gasped with a look of betrayal in his Crimson eyes.  "Not you too!  France said the same zhing!  Vizh enough persuasion I vas able to get him to come vizh us.  But not you too!  Come on Birdie, bring out zhat little part of you zhat still has some Halloveen spirit!" He took his hand, curled it in to a fist, and knocked on my head like I was a hollow block.

"Well I also don't have anything to wear..." Canada took an inch of hair in between his index and middle finger, maybe that's the amount he would cut.

Prussia put a hand to his own chin and frowned, "hm..." Then he took another look over and snapped. "Got it!" The ex-nation ran up the stairs leaving a dumbfounded Canada left to think about what Prussia wanted him to be.

Five minutes passed and Prussia came back down with something behind his back. "You said you had nozhing to vear?  No fear!  Zhe awesome me has found somezhing for you!" He held out a cheerleader's outfit with a smirk. "Don't you just love it?"

Canada stared at the outfit and then back at Prussia with a look of disbelief.  It was a red long sleeved top with yellow stripes and the words "Wildcats" in bold white letters.  Along with it was a red skirt with yellow trimmings.  Not only that but the skirt was really short, as in on Canada it'd be up to the middle of his thighs.  "Y-You want me to wear that?!" He shrieked backing up along the couch.

"Vell ja!  Vhy else vould I have gotten it for you!  It'd look cute and since your hair is longer you can fit zhe role easier." He inched closer and was on the couch now.  Canada shook his head vigorously. "Oh come on, vould you prefer I put it on you myself?  I vas told in zhe past zhat I vas good vizh my hands." His smirk grew wider and Canada flushed.

"E-eh?!" There was no more couch left to slide backwards and Prussia was creeping nearer.  There was no other choice.

Canada had to make a run for it.

He leaped off the couch and ran up the stairs at top speed and quietly stepped into a random room, closing the lights and door as silently as he could.  Then he climbed under the covers and curled up into a ball.  His heart racing from the quick movements.  He could hear Prussia laughing at the Canadian's childish behavior and called, "Ready or not here I come!" Canada squeaked and moved to the far side of the bed.