chapter 23

A/N  so I think this will be that last chapter of Renesmee's twin sister Don't worry though soon I will start the sequel I will post and authors bote when the first chapter is on. By the way Thank you for reading I really appreciate it. Once again I'm sorry if theirs mistakes which their probably is. I am really sorry I haven't posted  ,but I've been busy with school lately ,and I wasn't home on the weekend.

Jillian's POV

I'm gonna miss my home. I can't believe were already moving. So much time has gone by so quickly. Ness and I barely turned a year old. Its kinda weird though since we look like eleven year olds. We promoted to six grade last year.
Mommy and daddy said that we are moving to Portland in Oregon. I'm kind of excited ,but I sure am gonna miss a lot of people like my friends Mia,Jordan,and Bryan. Mommy says I'll make a lot more in Portland ,but I'll still miss them a lot. Specially the pack,grandpa Charlie,Sue,and Billy.
Jake is going with us. We are moving into a nice home in the woods. I saw a picture of it ,and I really liked it. For the past few days I've been shopping for my bedroom with aunt Rose.
I snap out of my train of thought as mommy calls me.

Bella Jill!
Jill Yes mommy?
Bella Are you done packing we will be leaving in a while.
Jill Yes I'm done.
Bella I'll be right their.

I didn't really had to pack a lot since aunt Rose and mommy packed all my clothes ,and I just had to pack things I wanted to keep.

Bella OK let's go.
Jill OK mommy.

Mommy grabs all of my stuff ,and we walk out of the cottage.
Daddy,Ness,and Jake are already their.

Jill Jake!!
Jake Jill! You ready?
Jill No.
Edward Why not sweetie?
Jill I don't want to leave our home.
Bella Don't worry we'll come back in........
Edward I think 3-4 years from now.
Jill That's too much though.
Jake It will pass before you know it.

I gave up ,and just gave a smile.
Daddy and Jake took all of our luggage while mommy took Nessie's and my hand. We vampire sped all the way to the main house. As soon as we got their they putted out luggage away into a big moving truck.

Carlisle Since their is only three cars left were gonna have to split up. Three cars my Mercedes, Edwards Volvo,and Alice's Porsche. Who goes in who's.
Alice Jasper,Ness,and I will go in my Porsche.
Rose Emmett and I will go with you and Esme.
Edward And Bella, Jill,Jake,and I will go in my Volvo.
Jake Actually I'm gonna go in my wolf form ,because I still need to go see Sam and all that.

I see daddy slightly nod. I'm upset Jake isn't going with us ,but I know he has to do something before we leave.

Carlisle OK let's go.

We got in the cars ,and spent what seemed like forever in their. I was so bored I had nothing to do ,but then daddy recommend we played I spy and I agreed. I beat both mommy and daddy.
We drive and drive and drive.
Finally something is noticeable ,and it the sign that says welcome to Portland Oregon population of 7,521 A/N I know its not ,but just go with it.
Wow its bigger than forks. I am so happy!! I'm kidding I'm not. Its too many people.
Daddy drove drove faster since he knew how I couldn't stand being in their anymore.

Edward We are here!
Jill Yay!!! I'm tired of this car already.
Bella Well come on let's go.

I nod ,and rapidly get out of the car.  Only to see a really beautiful house. I love it!!

Bella The best part is that everyone will live together now!
Jill Really?!
Edward Yes! Come on let's go inside.

I take daddy's hand ,and Mommy's too. We go inside the enormous house.

Bella Guess we are the first ones to arrive.
Jill Wow its beautiful.

I looked around Gama Esme decorated for sure. The living room,Kitchen,and dining room are awesome. I also saw some added rooms like a game room, indoor pool,library,and the music room. The house was amazing.
I make my way upstairs. I open the first door I see. Its probably aunt Alice's since it has more clothes than furniture. I quickly close it ,and go to the room across Alice's and uncle Jaspers.
I bet its Nessie's. Her room is so pretty. Any way I left ,and tried the next one after Nessie's ,and sure enough it was mine since I know what type of furniture I got. I loved my room. I
specifically wanted it to look like Regina's room in mean girls. I even got a balcony. It was absolutely perfect. I'm so grateful to having a family like mine.

Bella Hey princess. Liking your new room?
Jill I'm loving it!!
Bella Great. The rest of the family just arrived.
Jill OK I'm gonna go say Hi.

I smile and leave.

Bella's POV

Wow how much has my baby grown. I miss the time when she was still a baby ,and I could cradle her in my arms.
I stood up ,and walk around the room. Their are pictures hanged up on when she was so little.
Before I knew it Edward was by my side.

Bella She grew up too early.
Edward She's always gonna be young at heart.

I hug him tightly. Hiding my face in his chest.
I guess everybody grows up at some point. I just hope they both have a happily ever after.