chapter 21 lullaby

Bella's POV

Edward and I were waiting for our daughters to come. I spotted Nessie and Jill was next to her. I saw closely ,and she had red puffy eyes what could of happened.

Bella Edward?
Edward Some kids told Jill that she was a brat ,and that they didn't want her around.

Jill is not a brat. I look back to my daughters ,and now theirs a different kid. I'm guessing he was trying to comfort Jill.

Edwards POV

-How can somebody tell Jill that she is a brat. She is not like her friends. Maybe its just me who thinks that ,but I cant help thinking of It.
-Am I really a brat? I must be if they told me I was.

I heard

I saw Ness. She probably has her shield on.
Then both of them said goodbye to the boy. They came to us. Nessie came running to me while Jill ran to Bella. Jill is more of a Mommy's girl. While Ness is more of a daddy's girl. I saw Jill start to gently cry into Bella.

Bella Baby what happened?

Jill slowly raised her hand to Bella ,and showed her everything that happened. Bella looked angry. I better calm her down.

Edward Bella, love please calm down. Jill needs you right now.

She calmed down ,and went to Jill. I told Ness to get in the car ,and she did what I told her.

Edward Bella let's go.
Bella OK

Bella sat in the back with Jill.

Ness Jill are you alright.
Jill Yes.
Ness your still crying.
Jill I know. I feel so .........I don't know.
Bella Don't listen to them Jill they don't even know you .
Jill Its not fair though.
Bella Jill look at your daddy and I. Are we beautiful?
Jill Yeah everyone in the family is ,because your vampires.
Bella Well we cant help being beautiful. Humans are jealous.
Jill What if their telling the truth? That I'm a brat.
Bella Their not telling the truth ,and Jill look at all the people that love you very much.
Jill Yeah I guess.
Bella We will always be their for you ,and you are definitely not a brat........ Let's just leave the subject OK.
Jill OK
Bella So what do you want to eat today?
Jill I was kinda thinking about Tamales!!!!
Bella I'm sure Esme would love to make them for you.

I see Jill smile. She's the only thing that keeps me from going crazy. Her thoughts are so pure. I can't read Bella's nor Nessie's so she's like a salvation for me.

Bella's POV

Jill sat next to me. We were almost at the house. Poor Jill she is too young for someone to tell her that. Less than a year old.

Edward Were here.
Bella Come on girls let's go in.

The girls do a I say. Jill is still next to me holding my hand.