chapter 7

Bella's POV

Jasper Well done, Bella. I’ve never seen a new-born show that kind of restrain.
Emmett I’m not sure she is a new-born. She’s so…tame.
Edward Emmett, don’t antagonize her. She’s the strongest one in the house.
Emmett Please.
I bet she wouldn't beat me in an arm wrestling match.
Edward Cullen: Don’t hurt yourself, Emmett.

I felt offended at Emmett's
comment.

Bella Fine lets have a game right now.

I wall towards the table ready to arm wrestle.

Emmett Not here outside ,or do you want to break Esme's favorite table.
Bella No.

We walked outside. Edward was next to me. The girls were inside being watched by Esme.
Emmett made a rock table ,and positioned himself. I did the same.

Jasper Alright, on three. One, two…three!

The match had begun at first Emmett is beating me ,but I soon manage to beat him. I turn to look at Edward.

Bella Did you see that?!

I excitedly destroy the rock.
Emmett looked pissed.
I smiled satisfied ,and I noticed the the sun rising. The sun was accompanied by a ray of sunlight. I moved my hand up to it and watched my skin sparkle.
My time as a human was over, but I never felt more alive. I was born to be a vampire.

 __________________________________

Everything was falling into place. Even the Volturi seemed to accept by new status, though they’d want proof eventually. They had even sent me a necklace. It seemed we had only one enemy left; time.

Jillian and Renesmee were growing too fast. We all worried how long we would have with them. It just made every moment more precious.
Renesmee's growing rate seemed to be slowing down unlike Jillian's that was still fast.
Renesmee looked like a ten year old while Jillian looked like a five year old.

I was currently in the wood with Jake and Jillian ,because Jill wanted to come play in the snow.

Jill Look, a snow flake.

Jill was catching snow flakes ,and came to show me one I'm guessing it was her favorite.

Bella It’s beautiful. Why don’t you go get another one?

Jillian runs off to play as Jake and I watch her.

Bella Edward thinks that we’ll find answers in Brazil. There are tribes there that might know something.

I watch Jillian as she leaps into the air to catch snowflakes, suddenly we see a figure off in the distance watching us.

Jill Who was that?
Bella I think that’s our cousin from Denali.
 Irina!

Irina looks at Jillian and speeds off our land.

Bella I think we should go.
Jill OK mommy.

Back at the house Carlisle called the Denali's afte I told him and the rest what had happened.

Carlisle Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us.
Edward Well, it looks like she changed her mind.
Esme Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her.
Bella I wish I could have just spoken to her.
Carlisle She’s family. She’ll come around.

Edward sat alongside Jillian in the piano. He started playing. I pulled Renesmee's close to me ,and watched Edward play.

Then Alice startled us by dropping a base.

Jasper What is it, Alice?
Alice The Volturi, they’re coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina.
Bella Honey, come here.

Edward got Jillian into his arms ,and hurried to Renesmee and I. He gave me Jillian ,and I held her tight.
Carlisle Why?
Edward What did Irina see in the woods?
Bella We were just walking.
Jacob Jill was catching snowflakes.
Edward Of course. Irina thinks Jillian is an immortal child.

 Jillian let out a tear obviously afraid.

Rose I'll take her Bella.

I gave Jill to Rose ,and watched theme leave to a different room.
Jacob quickly followed.

Carlisle The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn’t be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation, stories spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene. And since the children couldn’t protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. The creators grew very attached, fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart, countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families, lost.

Carlisle told me the story about Irina's and Tanya's mom.

Bella So the Denali’s mother made an immortal child?
Carlisle Yes. And she paid the price.
Bella Well, Jillian is nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day.
Jacob So can’t you just explain that to the Volturi?
Edward Aro has enough proof in Irina’s thoughts.
Jacob So we fight.
Jasper Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one could stand against Jane.
Alice Alec’s even worse.
Bella Well then we convince them.
Emmett They’re coming to kill us, not to talk.
Edward No, you’re right. They won’t listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, we have friends all around the world.
Carlisle won’t ask them to fight.
Edward Not fight, witness. If enough people knew the truth, maybe we can convince the Volturi to listen.
Carlisle We might be able to do that.

I sat with a hope that things would be alright.